May 9, 2020
I figured out some secrets probably way too early in the game that aren't exactly hidden but it's considered "hidden". I won't spoil anything major in case others are curious to find said secrets for themselves, but the secrets are inside the church and the inn so far. I still gots a lot of places to snoop around lol

Finding secret doors and such just because I'm an old-school gamer who likes to explore everything, has its advantages.

Perhaps if these secrets aren't intended to be so easily found within the first 20 minutes of the game, maybe an event trigger check can be added so that MC has to become curious about certain things before figuring out that he can snoop around for secrets? Like, don't let the play just wander around snooping to stumble upon secrets so easily, add an NPC or something that will "sell" hints about these secrets?

Reactions: Amorous Dezign

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
I figured out some secrets probably way too early in the game that aren't exactly hidden but it's considered "hidden". I won't spoil anything major in case others are curious to find said secrets for themselves, but the secrets are inside the church and the inn so far. I still gots a lot of places to snoop around lol

Finding secret doors and such just because I'm an old-school gamer who likes to explore everything, has its advantages.

Perhaps if these secrets aren't intended to be so easily found within the first 20 minutes of the game, maybe an event trigger check can be added so that MC has to become curious about certain things before figuring out that he can snoop around for secrets? Like, don't let the play just wander around snooping to stumble upon secrets so easily, add an NPC or something that will "sell" hints about these secrets?
Hey there. Some secrets are not easy to find. like some treasures which you need a treasure map to locate. while others are really free game, do good for you for finding them

May 9, 2020
have 1 bug with my old saves, i dont want start of 0 again :(
I got a bug in v0.12 where Miles for some reason splatters his milk all over the screen and it won't go away. lol

Good thing I save different save files of before & after certain points in these games in case I wanted to see different paths that offer alternative choices so losing about 1 hour of game play aren't that big of a deal.

edit: By the way I'm not sure what it was that caused your bug, do you have another renovation thing going on in game?

Oct 20, 2019
have 1 bug with my old saves, i dont want start of 0 again :(
Here's my saves, not 100% but is almost complete
https://f95zone.to/threads/cataclyzm-v0-13-amorousdezign.94464/post-9312854

I got a bug in v0.12 where Miles for some reason splatters his milk all over the screen and it won't go away. lol

Good thing I save different save files of before & after certain points in these games in case I wanted to see different paths that offer alternative choices so losing about 1 hour of game play aren't that big of a deal.

edit: By the way I'm not sure what it was that caused your bug, do you have another renovation thing going on in game?
Press Shift key.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes