Unity - Completed - CaTgirl: AI Chat and Training [Final] [Multisekai]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Cirnex

Take away the AI gimmick and you have a subpar physics game with 13 boring images. The jump mechanic is hindered by the fact that the window is stuck in portrait mode so clicking off the app was uncommon when you gain the double jump.

Also, you can't upgrade or see messages unless you are on the floor of the first room. This means you need to backtrack every time you climb and grind hearts.

Skip this one. You aren't missing anything.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Froschkönig27

Very grindy, apparently no content except if you pay for patreon. Kind of hard to appreciate a game when you can't really play the demo. The chat in the free version is not enjoyable at all. You can just spam a letter and get the same prewritten text. This just seems as a lazy try to get more patreons. No enjoyment in playing.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

dantes339

The AI is only for patreons. Fair. Reason is that ' AI involves costs '. This is also fair and makes sense to recoup your investment.
    You need to find a way to demo your product better then.
    Since the non-Patreon demo version is basically unplayable, why would I have interest in becoming a Patreon?
    I only experienced a small window that simulates texting with someone who is having a stroke. Replies are pure gibberish. I asked a few questions and the first 6 replies I received had the identical nonsense response 4 times.
    The conversation about her tail in the screenshots also isn't giving me more faith that this is worth the cost/time.
    I was curious. After seeing how unplayable this is, I then find out that it is a requirement to pay to even get a respectable demo of a basic LLM chat. No thx.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

AgriasQuarto

I believe games which require a patreon pledge to be functional should have a disclaimer specifying so in the main description.
    In terms of an idle game the incremental resource gains are painfully slow and plenty of conditional upgrades that require yet more waiting to unlock the necessary upgrade to fulfill those conditions.