kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Wow, they really don't do a whole lot to set the world up for us, huh? I think I learned more about the protagonist's situation from the summary than I did from the actual events described in it.
They do though. Were you expecting an info dump? The game shows aspects of the world throughout the game.

Sep 29, 2017
They do though. Were you expecting an info dump? The game shows aspects of the world throughout the game.
No, no, I get that. Once the protagonist buys the girls, you start picking up things as events unfold, as is typical of your average story. I was just commenting that the part of the game where they typically paint the setting for us felt... rushed, I guess? I'd rather have them show us the early game events (like meeting with the king) than just summarizing it the way they did in the game. Show, Don't Tell.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
No, no, I get that. Once the protagonist buys the girls, you start picking up things as events unfold, as is typical of your average story. I was just commenting that the part of the game where they typically paint the setting for us felt... rushed, I guess? I'd rather have them show us the early game events (like meeting with the king) than just summarizing it the way they did in the game. Show, Don't Tell.
Its a game mainly about romance though, exposing more of the setting doesnt really contributes to the relationship of the kemonomimis and the MC. Thats usually left for big games, not small indie games like this.

Sep 29, 2017
I'm willing to bet the protagonist is actually in a coma after getting hit by that car, and the entire rest of the story is just his dying dream.

Reactions: foofoo3344

Akuma-Heika

Feb 14, 2018
Mega doesn't work right. File transfers, but doesn't download correctly. When I try to restart it, it says file has been deleted or removed.
Web Extension is "blob:chrome-extension://bigefpfhnfcobdlfbedofhhaibnlghod/f3681749-1acf-48a1-9875-f1ec9088f7dd"
Your file was not found
It may have been moved or deleted.
ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
Edit: All of them do not work. File downloads, but after downloading it says it was interrupted. I have more than enough space on my computer, so that isn't it. Any ideas?
Edit: can still download other things from links on this site.
Edit: I have tried importing it onto my Mega account, and downloading from there. Same end result.

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Catgirl & Doggirl Cafe [v1.1.2] [Norn] - Original Size: 634MB

Download PC (174MB):
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
this game gets a 4.5/5stars this is a good visnual noval and i must say love the story but normal i whould have bin exactly like the MC and not choose take but still iff i had to chosse from the 2 girls it whould have bin the neko cherela

Reactions: kratoscar2008

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Probably the wrong place to say this, but does anyone else hate everything cherrykiss makes? They're all railroading, where player choice doesn't matter, they never use new sfx, and sometimes even recycle art assets. They all feel low quality, which is a shame because I think someone working there is trying with the character design as the character art seems pretty decent in most of them. I've tried this, I tried the mother daughter thing, I tried commander babes, and they were all such a turn off to me that I now avoid anything where they have noted involvement. Does anyone know something great cherrykiss has made? I'm all for being proven wrong here, I'd love if someone had a gem they produced which didn't have any of the above listed flaws.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Probably the wrong place to say this, but does anyone else hate everything cherrykiss makes? They're all railroading, where player choice doesn't matter, they never use new sfx, and sometimes even recycle art assets. They all feel low quality, which is a shame because I think someone working there is trying with the character design as the character art seems pretty decent in most of them. I've tried this, I tried the mother daughter thing, I tried commander babes, and they were all such a turn off to me that I now avoid anything where they have noted involvement. Does anyone know something great cherrykiss has made? I'm all for being proven wrong here, I'd love if someone had a gem they produced which didn't have any of the above listed flaws.
Cherry Kiss Games are a publisher not a developer, this game was developed by Norn who are the same company that developed Commander Babes, Mother Daughter Pleasure Pets was developed by a company called Miel. Whether or not Cherry Kiss has published a game that you would enjoy I'm not sure here are the games they have published

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Cherry Kiss Games are a publisher not a developer, this game was developed by Norn who are the same company that developed Commander Babes, Mother Daughter Pleasure Pets was developed by a company called Miel. Whether or not Cherry Kiss has published a game that you would enjoy I'm not sure here are the games they have published
Thanks, I'll take a look, but the fact that two companies also made almost identical style (and assets) games make me think this publisher has guidelines for publication that is limiting what they're allowed to produce.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I love their game.
At its core they are cheap happy go lucky vanilla (norn) or raunchy maledom (miel) games.
They have grown a lot regarding art which is why i dont mind they run on the same engine and same ost/sound bites since that has allowed them to grow and get new and better artists. Cant wait for their new artist game featuring Lucifer.
pakage (4).jpg
These devs actually show they love what they do which is why i think their heart is in the right place. Sure it would be nice if they could grow more but if thats how they have been able to stay afloat then I welcome their compromise.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes