2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
This is a game for Chalker if I have ever seen one.

On another note if the ginger girl in the screenshots is the cat why is her hair a different color? Would make a hell of a lot more sense if the girls hair is the same color as the cats fur.
The ginger is your girlfriend who breaks up with you at the start. The cat's human form is over here.

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
It feels like random chunks of the story are missing, scenes just kinda flow from one to the other with nothing to really connect them. Also, this protagonist is the most incurious motherfucker in the world. He's initially surprised, and then just stops caring about pretty much everything. Just completely unfazed. Could also use a native english speaker to go over the script.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Idea is interesting, art is great but it's written so incoherently that you feel like you are watching some fever dream. Though maybe that was intentional, since I felt just like MC, exhausted.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Why did windows defender immediately delete this game????
Because you're actually using Windows Defender, literally the worst and least useful antivirus in existence. Surely you don't actually think Microshaft is gonna bundle a *good* AV with your OS, do you? Defender only exists to protect MS's intellectual property, they couldn't care less about you or your data. There are at least a dozen free AV's on the market that are better than Defender, much less paid versions. Use a real AV and you'll have less false positives. :)

Philifran

Feb 21, 2023
Great game and good art, hope to see more guro contents in here, you know it's really something when a game contains both guro and a sexy loser

Daisies

Jun 12, 2017
Man I really wanted to like this because of how weird and unique it is, but it seems to be going no where.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes