Ren'Py - Completed - Caught in the Middle [v1.0] [ASM Studio]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Jnx

I am disappointed by this I guess. I don't lurk the discussions on any of the games on this site, so I'm never sure about the circumstances. Mostly because I don't wanna deal with the legions of apologists for bad or lackluster content. Not that this is bad, at all. Right when I was hopeful for this project it just kinda ended. But my initial impressions became 100% true it burned out too quickly. And so there's not a lot to say about this.

This is a very short piece about three people that like each other, a photographer and two models. MC (used loosely) a super rich photographer that lives in a mansion and made to seem desirable by denying a sugar momma. And he only uses a sony cybershot from 2014 to take pictures. Faye, the no nonsense, "I know what I want don't make me take it" type. And Carina, the object of MCs affection for no apparent reason other than she's attractive. Sure, they talk about the fact that they have feelings for each other, but not why.

Faye is the catalyst for the whole thing and as soon as any progress is made, there's just a big ol' time skip and everyone is happy. After chapter two it feels like "I give up on this project so i'm moving on." And it says the quality is compromised in chapter 4 which is odd because those pictures are the most clear and clean out of them all.

I hope devs future projects are longer with more dialogue this is just too lightning fast for anyone I think.