• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine - Completed - CAULDRON FLAMES [v1.0.0] [NekohaNeru]

1. 3.00 star(s)

LeLevi

H-scenes: very good, you can look back on them if you've died to said monster or have completed the game. Also different phases so, would recommend if you don't care a lot about gameplay

Gameplay: Not that interesting. Fireball, heal and sprint, nothing more. Monsters become harder later on but that's not that interesting for how stale the gameplay is.

Oh yeah its also pretty short.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

gamerboy12341

Short and sweet game with high quality H-scenes and fine-enough gameplay. Some people have complained about the movement being janky, but to me it was completely fine at all times. The only jank is that the targeting of the attack is a bit weird, but you get used to it quickly.

This game is completely dark in some places, so you must light up "cauldrons" to be able to see, which can be awkward due to the janky targeting mechanic. Most of your deaths will probably be to falling down due to not seeing the edge. The game is very generous with save points, so if you die to something stupid it isn't very frustrating.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

abao

This game is chock full of artificial difficulty.
    • Unresponsive movement
    • long delay on attack
    • horrible lighting when you use your skills for light
    • absolute darkness otherwise
    • long levels between save points
    • surprise gotcha traps/enemies that shows up without warning
    the list goes on.

The only reason the game isn't a 1 star is because I didn't encounter any bugs.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Kyro101

Easy but well made. The art style is nice, the character is cute, the game runs well and didn't encounter any problems. If I did have a problem it was that the poison clouds were a little hard to make out at certain points. Hope there's more to come.