EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ss-1.jpg

Overview:
NekohaNeru is a wizard girl living in a small village.
One day, her village is attacked by monsters and she is trapped in the dungeon of the demon king's castle...​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-05
Release Date: 2024-04-02
Developer: NekohaNeru - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English (Official MTL), Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.jpg ss-2.jpg ss-3.jpg ss-4.jpg ss-5.jpg ss-6.jpg ss-7.jpg

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Requested by Vidxl

Make sure to start the game with the ★Start in English.bat

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Your clothes tear as your HP decreases, and you get naughty when you are defeated...
Has there ever been a good game that does this?

And I don't mean torn clothes or defeat scenes in general. I mean when clothing state is directly tied to current health and any healing magically also repairs the clothes. To me this usually tells the adult content is very detached from the general gameplay and usually it also means very poor design quality in other areas as well. Then again, the 2D is also blonde while 3D seems raven haired so it's not our only clue...

So, did somebody try making an action game and when it turned below average did they glue on some naked art in attempt to distract you from noticing? Or is there something to see here?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sir Bob o/
CauldronFlames-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

LeLevi

Dec 4, 2023
So, did somebody try making an action game and when it turned below average did they glue on some naked art in attempt to distract you from noticing? Or is there something to see here?
[/QUOTE]
Ive tried it for 20 mins so far and its honestly better then I expected. It runs very smoothly, explains the controls once you start the game (arrows and enter for menu, wasd + j/k for ingame, although arrows and enter also work ingame).

Gameplay:
Too easy even on normal difficulty (Current highest difficulty), very easy to dodge attacks by running, and a lot of enemies die in one hit. There are some parts where you have to walk through a lot of turning blades on a pillar, which is a little difficult due to the perspective but its not that big of an issue. Saving the game is generous enough, and the lighting is pretty good (although I did accidentally die once because I couldn't see a ledge)

H-Scenes:
I've only seen the slime H-scene so far so I can only speak for that. H-scenes are of good quality, and you can determine when you want to exit them whenever you want by pressing Q. Pressing J changes the animation part, for example from slow to slightly faster, or cumming, etc.

Ill make a full review later, probably when I finish the game.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes