KiraHeat

Nov 20, 2022
As someone else has already pointed it out, no, it's not a game problem, it's very possibly/probably a You problem.
Tell me where you are trying to run the game from. What's the path to the game files? Are you 110% sure you managed to extract it correctly? 120%? Is the game directory's size 1,60 GB?
Sure you are not trying to run it from the .7z archive itself? You mentioned an error message in your first asking for help post. What does it say? Maybe a screenshot?
Not an idiot here, so don't make it as if.
Installed in C: directory. As that path can not become any shorter, it's not the issue.
It was a clean extraction, directly to folder.
The file names were uncorrupted.
It is VERY HARD to screwup a simple extract to folder process - unless you try doing it one file at a time, while doing something stupid such as renaming the files.
File size was fine - full download, no errors.
No it was the game.
It would load, run main window, then frizz out.
In a rare case, it MIGHT be a driver issue, but as said no other games of same engine has any problems.
Only this one.
Narrowing each possibility down, it only leaves the game as the issue.
Deleted it and done.
Not worth it.
*shrug*

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Well, only other thing that comes to mind is your antivirus blocking access to the exe after executing it. That MAY end in a similar shitshow way.
But no, the game works just fine, and if other UE games work -as you claim- a-okay, this should as well. Sorry, I'm still of the opinion that something very basic was going wrong... But since you've moved on, shouldn't matter anymore.
Anyhoo, have a nice day!

Reactions: KiraHeat

baron1976

Apr 16, 2019
version 20240417 out.

• Apr/17/2024 Content addedMiscellaneous
  • ・ボスHシーンに部分ループを追加
    ・ウィンドウモード設定を追加
    ・解像度設定を追加
    ・マウス操作を追加
    ・中国語の追加
  • Apr/07/2024 Content addedMiscellaneous
  • ・動作の軽量化
    ・グラフィックス品質設定の追加

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
It's a joke. Newer MTL don't do this as often, but sometimes they still do. The sound effect commonly used for the sound of skin slapping together is usually done as "pan." Pan is also the word in Japanese for bread. "An" is also a common moaning sound effect, which happens to be the word for "bean paste"

So if you've experienced enough bad MTL, you've probably seen situations where the translator mistook sound effects in some sex scenes for actual words, where suddenly the text goes "BREAD BREAD BREAD BEAN PASTE JAM"

I've literally seen a RPG game with a bad enough translation that had the following:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Images come from "Princess Knight Aries". The MTL was really bad on that one...

• Haha
Reactions: flannan

NB2012

Sep 5, 2022
I have 3 fps gameplay, catch by my face all traps bcs of this. A true gore ryona game. Its rape the player

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes