RPGM Cecelia - Knights of the Round Table [translation request] [RJ142874]

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
1692167290342.png
In the world where the two sides, Alchemy and Legal Power, fight over the mineral resources, several incidents started to occur where humans suddenly turn into ugly monsters called Hydra.
Cecelia, a knight imprisoned for treason against the empire, attained a power to defeat these monsters...

DLSITE:
Classic RPG gameplay.
Fully voiced, even for story non-h segments.

This game is made by circle hero-battery, and both the artstyle and the gameplay style are very similar to poizun's latest game THE HERO, and that is because i believe this game is made by the same artist that worked on said poizun game.
Been playing it with google MTool and it's very good so far, the voice acting is somewhat amateurish but it's great nonetheless. I would love to see a translation for this, just like poizun's game, it seems to offer a solid experience that's not just a glorified h gallery

Last edited:
Reactions: DanXG

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v1.12.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

If at any point after a screen transition the game seems to permanently darken, do not save, and report it to me.
That is a common issue with VX/Ace stuff and once I know where it happens I can fix it, but if your save is already dark it will stay dark.

Known issues:
Small font is smol.
Picture based text not translated. (Main menu for example is picture based.)

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

• Red Heart
Reactions: derakino999

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
After a specific request, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v1.12.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

If at any point after a screen transition the game seems to permanently darken, do not save, and report it to me.
That is a common issue with VX/Ace stuff and once I know where it happens I can fix it, but if your save is already dark it will stay dark.

Known issues:
Small font is smol.
Picture based text not translated. (Main menu for example is picture based.)

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
could you please make the font a little bit bigger? it's very very small, i think it's unreadable, unless it's fucked up on my end because until now i was using MTool, i'm going to try installing your TL on a fresh copy i'm gonna download again to test just in case but i think it's not related to MTool since i am not using the .bat associated with it or anything anymore.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
could you please make the font a little bit bigger? it's very very small, i think it's unreadable, unless it's fucked up on my end because until now i was using MTool, i'm going to try installing your TL on a fresh copy i'm gonna download again to test just in case but i think it's not related to MTool since i am not using the .bat associated with it or anything anymore.
I'm guessing you're playing in windowed mode? In fullscreen (ALT+Enter) it looks okayish for me, small, but not completely unreadable.
The issue is that some scenes have weirdly offset texts and if I make the font much bigger that stuff will be cut off.
If it doesn't work at all I could try to edit those scenes manually or try to overwrite the font type, but that would take some time.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
I'm guessing you're playing in windowed mode? In fullscreen (ALT+Enter) it looks okayish for me, small, but not completely unreadable.
The issue is that some scenes have weirdly offset texts and if I make the font much bigger that stuff will be cut off.
If it doesn't work at all I could try to edit those scenes manually or try to overwrite the font type, but that would take some time.
No, wait, i just tried opening it up with MTool and it seems the fontsize edit was STILL in effect! XD it was at -12. I can increase and decrease the fontsize at will.
OMG just read the prologue and the translation is GREAT OMG i'm so excited, it's much much better this way. Thank you very much!