RPGM - Completed - Celestis Conquest [Final + DLC] [Hizure]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Satori6

I only downloaded this due to the AI pics. Unfortunately, the gameplay and the story are awfully boring, so I only got to see a few scenes before deleting it.

It's not particularly bad - just the same dull combat mechanics and plot of every other RPGM game out there.

The AI-generated art could use some post-processing, as it features many easy to fix flaws. Even then it looks better than the art of most games on this category, thus the extra star.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Tobi/Chaos

100% of the game is free RPG Maker assets, what is original in this game is made by AI... some pictures are fucked AF... there is one picture where AI was trying to draw girl 2 pussies...

Also why did You tried to encode all pictures its already boring... decoding them takes like 5 seconds...

Gameplay is very poor it's jsut typical turn based combat like You can get by default in RPG Maker...

So basicly it's just AI + RPG Maker Assets Mix...

I'm only giving You 1 star extra for brown hair girl with red eyes (Neferina? or Amara?), she looks kinda like my Shelly and it's hot <3 but game kinda waste of time to download...

Also some names also sounds like suggested by ChatGPT...
    I in fact talked with GPT and asked him to generate some names for characters... "Neferina" "Remilia" "Rosalind"

Next time don't censore pictures so I'm gonna give You at least 1 extra star for just AI pictures, some of them are not that bad... but censore is ruining them completly... and not gonna waste time to uncensore them...

As game it's simply boring...