Unity - Completed - Cell Of Criminal [SmomoGameX]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Cell Of Criminal [SmomoGameX]
    A short, badly done and meaningless game.
    The game lasts a maximum of 15 minutes, and each time you need to be patient to progress to the next stage.
    Horrible first phase, you have to press everything you see at random and sooner or later you can continue.
    The padlock phase is boring but at least it's understandable.
    The opening of the cell and what happens next has no logic.
    You have to open the whole cell, capture and go back inside the cell with the jailer... ok...
    It doesn't deserve a star because at least it's a game, boring, badly done, but it has gameplay.
    Not recommended!
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Takoto Ama

Quick review:

I like the rapey male-protag, get-revenge, male-domination, prowler, break-the-girl's-brain-until-she-wants-it theme. I like the layered animations on the Live2D art. But this game is just so clunky. As an escape-the-room game it's piss poor and you're going to need a walkthrough just to figure out you need to look at everything and then vigorously and glitchily try to slide tissues sideways in a game where barely anything moves. And your reward for figuring that out is getting to pick the world's most annoying lock. And in the end, after maybe half an hour of suffering, there's basically one glitchy, drawn-out, 5-stage sex scene which isn't even that good.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

El necrofilo

animation could have been better, but if you can get pass the initial puzzles it gets very fun! There is machine translation... but nothing to hard to put in context. the girl was pretty sexy, and mind break is always a win!
  4. 3.00 star(s)

kimoo

quicky

the story

the gameplay

the animation

why 3 stars ??
    if you managed to complete the game without walkthrough then you are genius (and i really hate the games that depend on walkthrough)

should you try it ???
    yes if you gonna pass the gameplay and download savefile