VN Ren'Py Celsius [v0.8.1] [Cheesy Cookie Corp]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

qepoa

Mar 15, 2020
I'll admit that "furry fucked into cookie crumbs" isn't the reason why I checked this out. Neither was the "protag spends 90% of their time being unconscious or just waking up and then not doing anything." Weird, and the pacing isn't great right now.

Lazlaz21

May 2, 2021
Hi! The links under android are on zip so I can't open them on my phone. Tried renaming the file to apk but still doesn't work

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
Hi! The links under android are on zip so I can't open them on my phone. Tried renaming the file to apk but still doesn't work
You could just download unzip? There's thousands of unzipping programs for android.

Feb 5, 2020
So what's the projected date for the next public version, and which version would it be? This and Triple R are like some of the few good quality furry games on this site that aren't just 100% Bara

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
So what's the projected date for the next public version, and which version would it be? This and Triple R are like some of the few good quality furry games on this site that aren't just 100% Bara
Celsius will be released to the public when fully done, wont take too long

mooper

Sep 7, 2019
This looks interesting, although the coal transformation is a bit too weird. Something like latex transformation would be a bit better.

Reactions: qepoa

mtzpyyrakid

Apr 25, 2020
I'm personally not a fan of Triple R... it feels tediously difficult to progress with certain things, and sometimes it feels like a trial and error game even though it's probably *meant* to be a "good decisionmaking skills" game or a logic game.
Oh and also the game can be annoying as hell when you're trying to progress, hate how difficult it feels sometimes.

Whoops, this thread is about Celsius, my bad.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes