VN Ren'Py Completed Celsius [v1.0.3] [Cheesy Cookie Corp]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Valhuir

Mar 18, 2019
It's not "a word salad nonsense", not sure you even know what it stands for.
It's a fictional race created specifically for this game. Never heard of fictional creation can do that, do you? ;)
------------------

I'm actually surprised which supposedly be a "side project" turns out to be this big.
It's always commendable a dev team can finish a game, especially so when it released free to all - really not many devs doing that nowadays. It's even comes with an official guide! (y)
Really looking forward to their "main project" Triple - R.
I've also heard of not assuming shit.

If it is a fictional race invented for the game, then do like anyone else with half a brain and use a simple term to describe the race, don't use the name of it. Every word in a promo needs to push the game in the players' mind to make them want to play the game, and a word that is meaningless outside the game does NOT do that. For example, a casual forum surfer doesn't need to know everything about the species, just what you can tell at a glance - she is female, humanoid, and foxlike, so maybe "Special Foxgirl" or something. It might be VERY far from accurate, but it's how someone casually glancing at it would identify it.

As for "word salad", yes, I do know what it means. In this case, I thought it was a word composed of multiple words shortened and combined, which IS one of the meanings of word salad. Now go sit down, shut up, and chew on "Promos for Dummies".

Bummer420

Dec 7, 2021
There's a section in the game I think on the 3rd day where the last is offering to buy you. I selected "decline", get to the dining hall and then go to head to the mines. It then it starts over with me walking into the dining hall like I selected "scare her away with powers" and plays out that scene.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes