Identify Certain Brothel Game

Megallllino

Apr 18, 2020
so i have terrible memory and i dont know if it was a brothel game or what it was but i know it had a lot of stuff in it, but i think it might be more of a brothel game cause you get slaves i think and you train them, the only big thing i remember doing in the game was where it had different image sets you can do a 2d image or a unity like 3d one, i know you can switch bodys between two of them and they might react to where one is shocked to see that they are in a younger body while the other is terrified that they are in a older body, if anybody might know what this is or any hints i would appreciate it

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Rule 7 = the game is banned. sludgebucketboy can't post any direct link to FC pregmod, you must google it.
Rule 1.7 said:
Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity, sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.