Renders/Art : 8/10
    Sound :10/10
    Playability : 10/10
    Performance : 10/10
    Bugs : none
    Animations : 8/10
    Voice Acting : none
    Grammar : nothing to say.
    Amount of content : short game, maybe 30 min max but has enough scenes for some fap sessions.

Quick/Short Chainsaw man NTR parody by Fujino sensei, worth a download and a playthrough if you like hidden ntr with old bastard. no slow corruption tho.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

KiRA (Nahid)

"I had a great time playing the game. The artwork was impressive and the characters looked just like in the original version. The scenes were enjoyable, but I felt that the game was too short. It would have been more fun if there were more scenes to play. Nevertheless, I want to appreciate the developers for doing a good job and encourage them to keep up the good work."
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Farfadux

This one surprised me a lot, it's a short but pretty good game, and we really need more games based on the world of csm.
    Let me clarify one thing, the game claims to be ntr but it is not really, it almost is, but it is not.
    Having said this:
    Length: 30-40 minutes
    Art: 5/5 it's really good.
    Nsfw content: 5/5 really hot and well animated.
    Story: 4/5 (I wouldn't be surprised if it will be part of the csm canon)
    Gameplay: 4/5 It achieves its objective, it has nothing special but it works correctly and is apparently free of bugs.

I recommend this game.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Unseal

The game is exactly what the description says it is, Denji getting cucked with little story and development of character. It is a rinse-and-repeat process and you pretty much have to find the next spot where the scene is happening.

The animation is okay-ish and much better when only silhouettes are shown, however there is a lack of good CGs/Animations towards the end. I thought this would be one of those games where we would get Entire sex scenes towards the end of game but those scenes were really disappointing.

Overall, if you just want some Makima and Kobeni NTR scenes while putting in little effort, this is for you.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

rafaellos

I would say this game is acceptable. There isn't really much gameplay. Pretty much few scenes of chainsaw man girls getting fucked by an old bastard and denji watching them. I havent read the manga so I don't know if its cannon tho.
    Models are alright so i will give it a passing grade. Since it's first decent chainsawman parody ive seen here it gets bonus points for originallity.

Art 3/5
    Story 1/5
    Gameplay 1.5/5
    Fapability 3/5
    Originality 4/5
  6. 2.00 star(s)

YamiAi

This is a glorified scene-viewer. Walk, press through some basic dialogue, walk some more, get some scenes, repeat. Sure, the koikatsu models are fine, although off-model compared to the manga/anime. I guess if you're a big fan of seeing some ugly bastard screw Makima and Kobeni you might like this, but otherwise there are far better NTR games out there.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3727657

The renders and models are great. Most characters are well written and have flaws. The story is pretty good and the writing is good as well. Only issues with this game is how quickly the relationships progress with the mc.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

pepplez

I don't really write reviews, but these are way too high in this thread. 5 stars because NTR? Oh come on. This "game" is actually not a game at all and the map is completely superfluous, because you can only click on arrows or blinking stars. The onsen seems to be miles away and "plop" suddenly there is a sauna and another well animated scene, but you can only guess what's going on because everything is blurry or flashes from scene to black and back. The story is okay and I like the idea behind it but I can't rate this "game" higher than 3 (good) stars. (My personal opinion.)
  9. 4.00 star(s)

jmcronshaw

This is a nice little parody NTR game, that is a bit too unpolished to warrant a higher rating.

The visuals are nice and the models look like the parody characters aside from the exaggerated female proportions. The animations likewise are well done and arousing.

The writing is passable but the translation could use some work.
    It would be nice if there were a full slate of customizations as it is even on "always run" Denji moves around too slowly for a game that is really just the player moving around a map to find scenes.

My only other complain is one of taste. Mystery NTR is great and it is done decently well here, but i always prefer when a game has that element for there to be an option for alternate POVs that show more of the action.
    Overall a decent mystery NTR parody game that will appeal to people who like those things that unfortunately takes a bit longer to complete than it should due to some limitations on how the game was constructed.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

ewegeweg

just nice ntr. why there are so few such games, I hope they will make more. Because out of most of the games I've played, there are only 5 well-made ones. In general, I like heavy ntr. I think these games are much more interesting.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 7/10
    Imagery: 8/10
    Gameplay: 6/10
    Kinks: 9/10
    Overall: 8/10

I loooooove stealth sex.

Oh boy do I love me some hidden/stealth sex, toss in that suspect NTR stuff, and you got a recipe for yum.

What seal the deal here is that all the characters act believable. Denji is naive to this kinda of stuff as he is new to the whole sex thing, so it's very believable when he sees girls who look very much like the only other two girls in the building he has seen being taken to pound town by ojisan but doesn't recognize it. Kobeni just wants money because of her family situation, and probably would sell her body to make what she needed if it meant avoiding being killed. And Makima, well she's easy to hypnotize apparently.

Now all the sex stuff is animated and done so using Koikatsu, so if you're not a fan then you'll probably not find what you're looking for here. If you are however, then welcome to a nice night with rosy palm and her five sisters.

All that said, there's not much to the game play besides go here, click this, move on. But at least it's not cumbersome.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

ironsmash

It seems the NTR tag is being thrown left and right these days.

There is not NTR if there is no relation with the protagonists!!

No build up at all, MC not affected at all. Nothing to "protect" since everything is done quite at the start. The game starts and everything is done deal already. Seriously?

What is the worst about it: this is a high quality RPGM game, with very nice animation. It's too bad!
  13. 4.00 star(s)

DMSTS

[Final]
    Some nice h-scenes that are shadowed/blured/compressed.
    See movement - don't see characters.
    Lol :ROFLMAO:(y)

Hopefully there will be another game, but without distortions (Seriously, want to see models instead of blur)...

-Story, Originality
    MC gets cucked.
    Duh...

-Renders
    I love Koikatsu 3D models and animations.

-Sound
    Default music and a lot of basic h-sounds.
    Overall sounds good.

-Playability
    It works, but everything is a little slow.

-Performance
    It works like any RPGM game.

-Bugs
    There are some places where you can go out of the map.
    Also the MC doesn't run all the time even if you put "always run".

-Animations
    Cool, smooth, but very blurry and distorted.

-Voice Acting
    No voices, just some stock h-sounds.

-Grammar
    Didn't see any mistakes.

-Amount of content
    Good amount of content. Like it.
    But I am not sure how you access the last scene "peeping-something" (the bottom right one). Walked around, pressed everything, but can only go out to the ending...
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Darkdestr0yer14

A short game for sure, but it is packed with wonderful content for any fan of NTR. The game is quick and simple to play, the characters are fitting and seem like their lines and actions were written by a serious fan of the show, and the scenes are each erotic and play off that "Oblivious even though you are literally watching it happen" situation that many NTRs have and is beloved by many. Poor Denji watches Makima and Kobeni getting fucked and yet still is oblivious to that. A wonderful game and I hope for another edition with a possible longer gametime for it.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

abconline

It's alright.
    - Game time is short. I think I clocked in at less than an hour
    - Great character models. Thank god they did not use the default Koikatsu models/heads
    - All the h-scenes are blurry/behind-closed-doors type of scenes, to simulate your character peeking, which you may or may not like
    - Feel a little underdeveloped. There's a character (the security guard) who I think is underused (dude is basically there to give you the usb/disc thingy, but all the footage are still blurry for some reason)
  16. 3.00 star(s)

ImNotHereToFap

I've played all of 浅上藤奶 (aka xi521)'s games, and this one is very very meh compared to his other works namely the Scathach's game and the Sakura's chapter within it. If you think this is good, wait until you play Scathach's Game.

This one has almost zero build up, and dove straight into the "NTR" scenes, which to me is pretty turn-off. It feels very rushed, and no real interaction between the heroines and the hero. The NTR elements in the game feels very forced.

Gameplay - 1/10
    Plot - 2/10
    Art - 8/10
    NTR meter 4/10

Overall 4/10

I would 5000% recommend this game instead

https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-netorare-cuckold-resources-discussion-development.2711/post-10209325
  17. 3.00 star(s)

MoneyMan181

Short and simple review, just like the game: It's really meh. Denji doesn't really act like himself, the NTR vibes aren't really there(more voyeurism than anything), and it's super linear and repetitive to the point where it would just be better as a Ren'py game. The animations are really fluid and the models are nice, but you can't really appreciate them because all of it is hidden behind walls and shadows.

Not really worth to download, but it's not necessarily a bad experience. Just a disappointing one.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Leona16

ok, the unfolding of the story is linear without many changes, this could be a renpy that wouldn't change much, but the idea of arre and how it is presented is good, it's nothing new, but it's well executed. That's what makes this game good, there's nothing you can do to change the story, just observe the whole situation. Could be better in terms of "something to do". I just walk from one side to the other with no resources in hand, and only one objective, it's bland in terms of gameplay, but well built natively. Don't play this, this is very well done. It can awaken things in you that you don't want to have in your head.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

amster22

This is a nice little game (~1h).
    Not truly NTR, as the MC is not really in relationship with any of the female LI.
    The story is dumb, without any build-up and surprise less as in many NTR games.

The good points are:
    • Good graphics.
    • The animations are absolutely excellent. Most of them are seen as shadow puppets, but the motion is very fluid and there are very well done sex sounds.
    • The game implementation is very good. You do not have to search for hours where to go as the active access are clearly indicated in every screen.
    • At the end, you have access to a recollection room.
    • The English is good as far as I can judge.

Maybe 5 is a but generous, but all in all I spent a good time playing this little game.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

mily.dominant

Kind of NTR not really bothsided love interest with main actors.
    Though I liked it.

Story unfolds gradually. It is sadly pretty short.

Animations are nice, though as the story is it is not pure animations and it is artisticaly bit "hidden" so it is not plain animations of sex.
    Suspicious NTR my style so I liked it.