VN Ren'Py Completed Changeling Tale [v1.0.2] [Little Napoleon]

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes
Jun 22, 2017

VERSION 1.21 is out for WIN/MAC/LINUX

Please use approved file hosts
Not my links, just copied em from "svscomics.com" so yeah I know they can be annoying and take a long time, sorry about that :OhMyGoodness:
So if you had read my earlier comment you would already know, why the links are from these hosts.
So your choices are between that you can get something or nothing.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Dropped links into OP.

(also lol VT been here long enough to figure out who has alerts turned on and who has them turned off)

Reactions: UncleVT

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks, it's very well written and I love the renders and art, they fit perfectly _ I enjoyed it. You have fine start and I very much look forward to the next installment.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I made my review... This has some of the best writing I have read in a very long time... It's just too bad it's gonna have furry/animal sex, which I am totally not into at all... If the person or persons who wrote the text in this one, ever, and I mean ever, write anything that doesn't include furry stuff, and I don't even care if it has sex or not, I will definitely give it a go... Plus the art and music choices fit it very well...

As a warning, this current content has no sex content at all, so just be aware of that before going into it expecting sex content, and then getting all bent out of shape because it's not there yet...

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
When I was reading the description I was reading this VN/Game plans to have "bishoujo-style Eroge"... I do have one concern, because below are just some links to what it really means in this genre:

Now what I get from all that is that typically that means young beautiful girls... But according to most sites I went to, that usually also implies before the age of adolescence or just going through adolescence...

Now, I didn't get that vibe when playing this VN/game, because they all look beyond adolescence, but the author/s may want to rethink using that in his/her description, unless he/she plans to actually have pre-adolescent eroge in this thing? And use some other words to describe it, if that is indeed not what he/she plans to do... I would hate for this thing to go down the ********** path, and I'm hoping he/she didn't mean to have it's true modern meaning implied for this one, by using that in his/her description...

(I really hate that you can not send a developer a private message on Patreon without becoming a paying patron to them... Completely ridiculous... Tried to go there to send him/her a similar message to this one, but that's not gonna happen)

Axillia

Oct 20, 2017
This is concerning Version 0.1.1 Alpha:

I found that Watermark for 'albedo.pw' and that poledance stripper logo MASSIVELY distracting and immersion breaking, both on the Titlescreen, and when the Background it has been burned onto gets used later on during the game, so i did a quick and dirty Photoshop removal job.

You can download the "fixed" version here:

replace the following file with the fixed version:
ChangelingTale-0.1.1-pc\game\images\BGOverlook1280.png

sajuuk1988

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
he is talking about the ending, where the 3 girls transform you into a deer, tried several combinations of choices still got the same game over ending.

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes