Characters in adult games who you've legitimately fallen for

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Nooo not at all. Thanks for the recommendation though
If all you're in love with is Ashley's model, maybe not, but Mia and Ashley's characters and arcs are nearly identical. Mia just has better writing and I think she's cuter.

m00d

Feb 20, 2018
Kathy from DFD, her crazy mind reminds me of someone, i hoped that there would be a sex scene with her in Ch3, but they put laaater on ch4. i guess better late than never.

Reactions: Lotex

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Kathy from DFD, her crazy mind reminds me of someone, i hoped that there would be a sex scene with her in Ch3, but they put laaater on ch4. i guess better late than never.
Actually it's in 5 and I agree. Kathy is so easy to fall for. That's saying something considering she has to compete with my ginger fetish dream girl of Heidi to get there.

Reactions: m00d and Lotex

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Heide and Kathy are both awesome, but Kathy is a little ahead. And also Maria from His Legacy and Elly from Parantal Love, gorgeous! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: DarthSeduction

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Dana & Andrea from "Dreaming of Dana"

Dana is intelligent, beautiful, funny, kind and confident, all in the proper dosage. She isn't shy showing off her body early on, but that doesn't mean she is going to let you do just anything to her. The way to Dana's heart feels genuine and not rushed. It is clear that she has feelings for you, but it is up to you to bring them out in the open.
Andrea is just a sweetheart. At first glance she just seems to simply be a dumb slut, who willingly whores herself out for money, but there is so much more depth to her. Her past experiences with her family and lack of guidance in her life, has left her fragile and desperate for someone to watch over her and protect her. Andrea is the first female I felt like protecting, rather than fucking, although the sex is a nice bonus.

Megan & Melissa from "Acting lessons"

Megan is cute and gorgeous. She is trying her best to find her own place in life and has slipped so many times that is starting to lose faith in herself. It is genuinely satisfying to see her confidence builing up again, all while opening up to you more and more.
Melissa. What can I say, other than that I would love to pound her step-father into the ground, for daring to ruin such a lovely girl and make her retreat so far into herself that she is scared to show her true self to anyone. I want to see her happy, more than anything else in this game. I would put myself into celibacy for the entire game, if it was the means to make her happy.

Jessika from "Redemption for Jessika"

This is probably my favourite girl of the list. This girl is just the perfect mix of just about anything you could want. She is kind - yet stern, confident - yet insecure, happy - yet sad. She is also beautiful and funny. All of this makes her a really interesting character and someone I would love to be with in the real world.

There are many other from different games, but these are the ones I remember most clearly as of today.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Dana & Andrea from "Dreaming of Dana"

Dana is intelligent, beautiful, funny, kind and confident, all in the proper dosage. She isn't shy showing off her body early on, but that doesn't mean she is going to let you do just anything to her. The way to Dana's heart feels genuine and not rushed. It is clear that she has feelings for you, but it is up to you to bring them out in the open.
Andrea is just a sweetheart. At first glance she just seems to simply be a dumb slut, who willingly whores herself out for money, but there is so much more depth to her. Her past experiences with her family and lack of guidance in her life, has left her fragile and desperate for someone to watch over her and protect her. Andrea is the first female I felt like protecting, rather than fucking, although the sex is a nice bonus.
Damn, totally forgot about these two. There are quite a few really good characters out there if you remember them all when you try to.

Ero

Jul 9, 2017
There's quite a few. I love to read, so extremely well-written characters in lengthy Japanese VNs always get to me. That being said, two girls really stand out from the crowd.

Best eroge girl?
Manaka Nemu from Euphoria.

If you've suffered all the way to the true ending then you understand.

If you're curious about the absolute BEST one, well, that should be obvious...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
Forgive me but would it be rude for me to say that I would love it if people posted images of these characters you all speak so well of? I'm so curious to see them, I really thought I would find this thread full of images for sure! :confused: