Ren'Py - Charmed [v2.5] [ImpCharm]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Inebar

It was made for me or what? it totally get the draining kink. Love the idea to use the money et the merchant scam. It would be great to make scenes with just some slime hiding on/in you after a battle, which use the adventurer while resting. i'm also into urethral rape, and maybe it can included ?
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Kipppppp

I'm a huge fan of the level drain genre and this game is one of my favorites
    the story is okay, its pretty similar to other isekais but the scenes are amazing.
    i love the merchant skye a lot and there's an impressive amount of detail for things like coming back to an enemy after having lost to them before although i do think it's not quite a version 2.5 yet, since there's about an hour of playtime and the story is pretty clearly still developing, i think what's there is very promising!

and i dont mind the AI art too much, it allows the developer to focus on creating more content without having to worry about art

im generally not a big fan of AI but the game is completely free so im not complaining and i couldnt even tell which ones were AI and which ones weren't

you can also see the clear effort thats put into this game from the UI and all the little details to the animations. i love it i highly recommend it if you're into monster girls or level draining
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Playfulpetfox

Inconsistent art style, minimal writing during sex scenes, and very little art overall. 2 stars for having battle fuck mechanics, but they're not great due to frequently shifting styles.

Of the 2 blue slime girls, Skye is especially bad. In one fight, I saw 4 different styles. Jumping from one artist to another inbetween the climax sequence is just not great. The other blue slime doesn't even actually have unique art for the climax sequence, nor does the pink princess slime.

Then there's the pointless grinding. You want to do this? Go fight the same enemy 8 times to level up. Want to do this other thing? Repeat. Want to win this story oriented fight? Repeat that 10x.

The writing is most definitely not special. It's decent at best, mediocre at worst, and far from anything I'd ever even take a second look at. The sequences are also very short, a common trend with these games.

Just a really, really weak game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Puaser

A genuinely good game with really well written and interesting characters especially if you enjoy level drain mechanics. Normally level drain mechanics can be super boring and tedious but there's no obnoxious grind and there's actual temptation to give in thanks to the writing.

Even though it's only in its early stages there's a simple story laid out and a general gist of what's going on. The most interesting part is definitely the fact that certain characters seem to have history and lore behind them which you can find out using the talk option which is always nice to see in games. Shows the dev cares about their characters and making them interesting and not just a battle fuck simulator.

The scenes are also really well written and hot even if the art isn't original to the game. The writing definitely makes up for it and the types of characters and the way they're written is definitely the highlight of this game.

Tldr scenes are hot and well written and it's an actual fun level drain without a massive grind.