"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
So, is this game setting onboard the "Nomad" super carrier spaceship or the titular regular smaller ones "Charon" :unsure: ? The game title suggests it revolves around "Charon" but the synopsis almost like describing "Nomad".

Reactions: Mac Hanson

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
If the ship is filled with just the elite of mankind, then why does one girl have bad eyesight and one lacks most of the genes responsible for high intelligence?
Since when was elite of mankind determined by eyesight or smarts and not by how rich and connected you are (or how well you pretend to be)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wiwem71072

Mac Hanson

Dev. of "In Your Shoes & Charon 13"
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
So, is this game setting onboard the "Nomad" super carrier spaceship or the titular regular smaller ones "Charon" :unsure: ? The game title suggests it revolves around "Charon" but the synopsis almost like describing "Nomad".
You're right, but it takes place in Charon.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Isn't that Charon model copyrighted or something? I mean, it's a straight up copy of the USS Prometheus.
Plus the bridge design and the LCARS consoles, won't you get into trouble if the game gains enough popularity?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
You're right, but it takes place in Charon.
I see, the game revolves around the 6 crews (5 females + 1 male protagonist) of Charon because its smaller size can accomodate only limited crews and cargo. The "Nomad" gigantic super carrier spaceship (described in the synopsis) carries the elites and other stuffs. Got it. Cheers.

Mac Hanson

Dev. of "In Your Shoes & Charon 13"
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Isn't that Charon model copyrighted or something? I mean, it's a straight up copy of the USS Prometheus.
Plus the bridge design and the LCARS consoles, won't you get into trouble if the game gains enough popularity?
Not so sure. I bought one of them from Daz Store and USS Prometheus is from sketchlab. I have something about license in txt format. But I didn't read it. I guess I should check it out.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
or protected in any way (other than expensive lawyers throwing their weight around) Things like "bridge design" even less so.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
or protected in any way (other than expensive lawyers throwing their weight around) Things like "bridge design" even less so.
Good to know. Thanks for clearing that up.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes