VN Ren'Py Completed Chasing Tails: A Promise in the Snow [Final] [The last evil wizard, Flat Chest Dev]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

rocky1213

Jan 10, 2018
Um, they're not really identical... True they're basically variants of each other but different enough that I can see them having separate gallery images easily.
I don't know if cutting half of the cg, changing their clothes, and clearing the background is good enough to have it's own slot in the gallery. The game is short so might as well create new images besides using a variant. It just seems lazy.

Oct 26, 2017
i cant turn back the text, which hotkey to reverse game back in time
Should be the default one (PgUp).

Make sure it isn't disabled or remapped though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: iloverobloxjezz

ChubbyX

May 27, 2020
ahh help idk why but this game don't run i installed it yasterday and i clicked the game and it dint do anything idk why hellp ;w; i'll die if i can't play it

(It's my first time playing it soo...help ;w; did i do something wrong?)

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
ahh help idk why but this game don't run i installed it yasterday and i clicked the game and it dint do anything idk why hellp ;w; i'll die if i can't play it

(It's my first time playing it soo...help ;w; did i do something wrong?)
Well, it might be a couple of things. First, did you extract the files? Running a game from inside the .rar (or whatever type of compressed file it is) doesn't work. Second possibility is that you just didn't wait long enough. Renpy games basically have to load the entire game up before they open the game screen, so maybe try waiting a little longer.

Other things might be if you extracted the game files into the default programs or windows folders. Windows doesn't like that, so try a different location to extract the game to.

ChubbyX

May 27, 2020
Well, it might be a couple of things. First, did you extract the files? Running a game from inside the .rar (or whatever type of compressed file it is) doesn't work. Second possibility is that you just didn't wait long enough. Renpy games basically have to load the entire game up before they open the game screen, so maybe try waiting a little longer.

Other things might be if you extracted the game files into the default programs or windows folders. Windows doesn't like that, so try a different location to extract the game to.
okay first i just extracted and put the game on my folder of games, later a that i just open the game and waited but it dint poped up or showed up then i try checking the game on the task manager to see if the game are running then it showed on background proccess but when it appears to be working fine it just dissappear from the task manager without any error...idk why that happens that's my problem

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
okay first i just extracted and put the game on my folder of games, later a that i just open the game and waited but it dint poped up or showed up then i try checking the game on the task manager to see if the game are running then it showed on background proccess but when it appears to be working fine it just dissappear from the task manager without any error...idk why that happens that's my problem
Ok, last things that come to mind is either user account control (UAC) on windows, depending on your OS and settings it might not even allow the popup asking if you want to run the file (not positive on this one, just a possibility).

The other one is your antivirus. Depending on what AV you have and it's settings it may be either stopping the game from running at all or deleting files it's determined have a virus in them. Either one would prevent the game from starting.

ChubbyX

May 27, 2020
Ok, last things that come to mind is either user account control (UAC) on windows, depending on your OS and settings it might not even allow the popup asking if you want to run the file (not positive on this one, just a possibility).

The other one is your antivirus. Depending on what AV you have and it's settings it may be either stopping the game from running at all or deleting files it's determined have a virus in them. Either one would prevent the game from starting.
well i din't have any Anti-virus and windows defender is offline because i turned it off, and the UAC is working fine it shows and all but still i have that problem the game just closes without showing any windows it just don't run i've tried all and i can't find any fix.. well the last try is changing my OS to another maybe it will work idk...

ChubbyX

May 27, 2020
Okay i fix one thing the game shows but there is another problem i got and that's the warning performance when the game shows up it says warning error and i've tried running on both software render and GL2 but nothing changes can anyone help me please i'll leave both files an screenshot of the error and the log file 1630081136162.png
1630081194956.png
View attachment log.txt

Last edited:

NenneCatGirl

Nov 29, 2022
FYI the MEGA link no longer works. Looks very cute, definitely shouldn't be 30 pages down when filtering lesbian female protagonist sorting by likes.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes