Recommending Chastity Games: A Definitive List (06/June/2024)

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

JSimon8668

Oct 1, 2023
Been playing Hellfire today as it happens. The chastity content is with one character only. Does appear to restrict some choices but ultimately doesn't seem to have any bearing on the games outcome, at the moment at least as it's still being updated. So I'd possibly say Light would be a good category for the moment.
Two of the characters have chastity content. Easy to miss it for the main LI, because you need to go down the feminization path which give no real indicators. Essentially you need to voluntarily wear feminine clothing when talking to her during a specific conversation (I think it is after taking her to the Hellfire club for the first time - whenever there is an option to "talk about your relationship" with no hints to that effect.

Reactions: Melmoth99

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Two of the characters have chastity content. Easy to miss it for the main LI, because you need to go down the feminization path which give no real indicators. Essentially you need to voluntarily wear feminine clothing when talking to her during a specific conversation (I think it is after taking her to the Hellfire club for the first time - whenever there is an option to "talk about your relationship" with no hints to that effect.
what's the name of the game ? couldn't find hellfire game here

Hint17

May 11, 2022
Actually, if MC goes down this path most of the scenes with girls have chastity content. Some outright refuse to have sex with MC because of it. Some sex scenes would have limited options.

I think only twins still have no chastity implementation yet.

Reactions: Lito27

Ketlokop

Jun 21, 2019
Actually, if MC goes down this path most of the scenes with girls have chastity content. Some outright refuse to have sex with MC because of it. Some sex scenes would have limited options.

I think only twins still have no chastity implementation yet.
I really like the game (Hellfire Club) but the grind is pretty tedious. Anyone has the cheatcodes for it?

FeaLaWea

Aug 22, 2022
A question: there is a game that has or is focused on futanari with a chastity cage and I am not referring to the futa/man game but rather the man/futa game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99

GoudDeal

May 14, 2017
Thanks for suggesting Tales of androgyny, but I'm looking for a game that has most of its content as chastity futa, unless Tales of androgyny has a mod where the futanaris in that game use chastity cages :l .
Games from Akio-room like this one are probably what you're looking for. The dev made multiple games with futa chastity but the art is not fantastic

ZZZtremor

May 4, 2021
Seen it last year. Never played. Don't think anyone posted it.
I know "chastity" is in the name, but how much chastity is there?
i have read the comic, they all wear a chastity belt but it's more like an accessory and a plot device than a actual belt since the bad guys can bypass them in little time

i'll get into the game one of this days and let you know

Reactions: qwsaq
Mar 29, 2023
Seen it last year. Never played. Don't think anyone posted it.
I know "chastity" is in the name, but how much chastity is there?
Not a lot. And no "proper" chastity gameplay loop.

I have an idea for a pretty nice twine game in the back of my mind.
But so far, the motivation / time wasn't enough yet.
Maybe if I get bored this winter, I might contribute.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
i have read the comic, they all wear a chastity belt but it's more like an accessory and a plot device than a actual belt since the bad guys can bypass them in little time

i'll get into the game one of this days and let you know
This is kinda the impression I got looking at the images. Like they're just another piece of armor the monsters rip off before raping them.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes