ujmujmk

Nov 21, 2018
abit confussed how does the corruption take place? do certain missions allow it? or is just conversation stuff?
In almost every mission there are civilians in danger. If these civilians are captured then some of the main characters surrender themselves in place of the civilians, then they are corrupted. Then a special second mission occurs where you control the corrupted characters and fight the rest of the main characters. Upon victory those characters are corrupted as well.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
I'm assuming this is the aftermath of the final volume of the manga given how it's a different set of girls and only a few of them had escaped when the main girls lost (because they were a horrible team to begin with.)
Tell me more about what this was based on, please?

Reactions: Zen777

cire

Jun 21, 2017
Tell me more about what this was based on, please?
Its actually a prequel to the manga [STUDIO HP+ (IceLee)] Teisou Sentai Virginal Colors. This is the team before the events in the manga take place. Some of the characters return in the manga.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ChastitySentaiVaginaColorsZero-1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: kamapalutza

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
I have a humble question, why are both tags vaginal sex and multisex present? but there is no anal or oral... why don’t they put all the tags at once? I only watch games by tags and could have missed this project simply due to the lack of favorite tags

rontantes

Jan 2, 2018
'Esc' key seems to quit the game, and there is no (other) obvious way to go back from a menu?

rontantes

Jan 2, 2018
'Esc' key seems to quit the game, and there is no (other) obvious way to go back from a menu?
Played around some more, and the right click on the mouse works as a 'back'. 'Esc' quitting the whole game, though, is still very frustrating.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
In almost every mission there are civilians in danger. If these civilians are captured then some of the main characters surrender themselves in place of the civilians, then they are corrupted. Then a special second mission occurs where you control the corrupted characters and fight the rest of the main characters. Upon victory those characters are corrupted as well.
Woah, that's above and beyond when it comes to a "route change"

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Why does the game turn on auto advance when you lose and see a corruption screen? I can't figure out how to turn it off.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote