• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Cheat Chat [v0.04] [Faker's Lab]

1.60 star(s) 23 Votes

frock

Oct 29, 2019
Mrdeadbird The version 4 is a new story with a new girl; when I downloaded it, I deleted the old version with the old girl (ver 2 I believe). Can you reup the vers 2 old girl? I didn't realize there would be no option for the old girl.

LWok

Aug 24, 2016
for money ofcourse, prolonging for more money less effort :KEK:
Dev is lazy, greedy and unethical. Every positive review looks like it's him on alts. I love the concept (which has been done better before) but this is just terrible.

Reactions: Gudil

Mrjack666

Aug 31, 2021
I found it a great way to exercise my English, I would like to ask for recommendations for similar games. :)

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
Like how many versions of "DEMO" this guy wanna do? Ver0.04 and still demo, really laughable :ROFLMAO:.
No buildup of story, simply action. It feels like it wrote some stupid, horny adolescent during his fapping session, with happy vision of how rich he became.
Not to mention that AI model he used for girl which is supposed to be student, looks like 29 years old woman, with some overweight.
As I see, some developers are shameless... Huge disappointment, because this theme with right pacing have very good potencial.

Reactions: quiboune and Gudil
May 13, 2019
for money ofcourse, prolonging for more money less effort :KEK:
Believe it or not it was more of a pain in the ass than an ease, that's why I chosed to launch every girl independently, that way we can focus on creating very different experiences.
Right now I'm working on Cheat Chat Amanda, hopefuly it will be ready arround the 15th, that one is kinda different.

Reactions: frock
May 13, 2019
Mrdeadbird The version 4 is a new story with a new girl; when I downloaded it, I deleted the old version with the old girl (ver 2 I believe). Can you reup the vers 2 old girl? I didn't realize there would be no option for the old girl.
Sorry I'm not in charge of uploads here.... But I'll see what I can do, you should be able to acces all of the projects at patreon

May 13, 2019
Dev is lazy, greedy and unethical. Every positive review looks like it's him on alts. I love the concept (which has been done better before) but this is just terrible.
LOL bro, I'm developing two games, I have no time to be altposting... I have the feeling some guys here know more about that than I do... :p

May 13, 2019
Can someone be a hero and upload the previous girls/versions here to F95? For those of us not on Patreon. Dev just posted. Thanks Mrdeadbird !!
I'll see what I can do, I'm not sure if it's possible to manage all girls under the same thread, if it's possible that would be awesome, By the way This is Faker's game dev, Basically the pseudonym I used for AI related stuff...

frock

Oct 29, 2019
I'll see what I can do, I'm not sure if it's possible to manage all girls under the same thread, if it's possible that would be awesome, By the way This is Faker's game dev, Basically the pseudonym I used for AI related stuff...
fakers_game_dev
There are other devs who post completed mini-games, each with its own thread. Maybe if you had several mini-games marked "completed" it would boost your rep? (I really like your games!) Instead of having new versions.

Here's an example:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-favor-for-a-friend-final-ntrgames.56050/

That dev has several similar mini-games, each with its own thread, and each with that special "completed" ribbon.

1.60 star(s) 23 Votes