Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py [Cheat Mod] [Mod] [Ren'Py] Cheat mod for Bright Past [v0.99.1]

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
Без имени-2.png

Overview:
Mod for: Money, Excitement, Courage, Charm (natural beauty), Solarium, Agility, Strength, Punching Power, Rhetoric, Vocal, Inspiration, Guitar Playing, Alcoholism, Attraction to Men, Attraction to Women, Orgasms, Classic Sex, Lesbian sex, Anal sex, Sex with dildo, Blowjobs, Deep blowjobs, Cunnilingus, Tattoo, Bad smell, Sperm, Panties, Stress, Depression, Nausea, Headache, Pregnancy, Sperm inside, Rain, change in nicotine addiction, remove bad moods and add good moods with one button

Updated: 1 May 2024
Game/Creator: Bright Past [v0.99.1] [Kosmos Games]
Modder: Greslux
Mod Version: 0.9
Game Version: v0.99.1

Language: Русский, English, German, Portuguese

Features
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download:

screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png

Last edited:

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
So If I understand correctly, I can't switch to English language when using this mod? It won't let me do it in game.

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
So If I understand correctly, I can't switch to English language when using this mod? It won't let me do it in game.
I meant that I could not switch to English to make videos and screenshots in English to describe. Mod has nothing to do with it, because I have not changed any part of the code responsible for translation in the game. robably the problem is that the language is selected when installing the game (or the game uses the language data in the OS) and to change the language you have to reinstall the game, but I did not want to do that because of the few screenshots.
Can you change the language in the game?

Last edited:

Kyla_Angel

Sep 19, 2017
I meant that I could not switch to English to make videos and screenshots in English to describe. Mod has nothing to do with it, because I have not changed any part of the code responsible for translation in the game. robably the problem is that the language is selected when installing the game (or the game uses the language data in the OS) and to change the language you have to reinstall the game, but I did not want to do that because of the few screenshots.
Can you change the language in the game?
Unfortunately, no. The menu to change language is completely greyed out.

Reactions: Yuno09 and Greslux

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
I couldnt change the language after installing the mod aswell.
I did a clean install of the game without the mod, language options started working, saved the game, followed install instructions, remodded the game, back to russian with no option to change.
it is 100% the mod

Reactions: Greslux

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
Unfortunately, no. The menu to change language is completely greyed out.
I couldnt change the language after installing the mod aswell.
I did a clean install of the game without the mod, language options started working, saved the game, followed install instructions, remodded the game, back to russian with no option to change.
it is 100% the mod
Naturally there will be no translation in the game and no language change, if me forgot to pack the TL folder with translations into the mod folder... =)

I knew I didn't touch a single line of code responsible for the translation. But I didn't know/forget/hadn't noticed that the TL folder was in the folder I unzipped. So I added translations to the mod and now everything works.

I apologize for my inattention. I was confused by the TL folder in the Game folder

Re-download the mod. Everything should work now

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
everything is working great, with the exception of the food icon, it does not seem to work for me or I am not understanding how to use it?

Thank you so much for the hard work

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
everything is working great, with the exception of the food icon, it does not seem to work for me or I am not understanding how to use it?

Thank you so much for the hard work
Thank you for the feedback.
I'll try to explain about hunger. Let's take rain as an example. It either rains or it doesn't rain. It's like a light bulb switch that has only 2 positions/states.
It is easy to change such a variable that has 2 values (rain = True / rain = False) and it is easy to change 2 icons (rain_true.png / rain_false.png).
But it's a whole epic with hunger: too many checks for hunger, for example:
if golod >= 350 and golod < 450
if golod >= 450 and golod < 550
and so on.
Also, I'm confused by the hunger checks that use total time and hunger time in the calculations. There are too many variables in this game that are confusing.
The hunger variable has multiple state checks, multiple values, and multiple icons. This can no longer be compared to a light bulb switch on the wall (which has only 2 positions), but to a light bulb reobas that changes the intensity of the light; or a reobas to adjust the cooler speed on a PC. Such a reobas can change the voltage/rpm from 0 and up to some number. It would be inconvenient for mod users to change these multiple states, and I wanted to achieve just two.
And that caused difficulties with how I could make starvation convenient for mod users. So changing hunger becomes available after a certain value (in my case it's 420).

1. When hunger reaches this value (420), the hunger icon in the mod will change color to red and you can reset it to 0. But you can not reset it to 0 if your hunger is less than 420.
2. Everything I said about hunger applies to sleep as well.
3. due to the specifics of the code in the game, the change of hunger or sleep does not happen instantly. In order for you to see these changes, you need to go to another room or skip time.
4. You can't make yourself hungry or sleepy with the mod, as in the case of other states: nausea, pregnancy and so on.
So hunger can only be taken away when you are hungry to some degree.
I wanted to make it possible to make myself hungry or sleepy with a mod (as with nausea, pregnancy), but I never could because of a lot of checks.
Just because I couldn't figure out hunger and sleep, I delayed the release of this mod by a week and a half or two.

You can watch the video if you don't understand something

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Damn, wish I knew about this mod, already use your Big Brother mod and it's fantastic, I assume this one will be to.

Oh, well never mind, just notice this is for v0.94.0 and v0.95.0 is the version I have.

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
Mod updated to game version 0.95

Button to open the mod changed from " =) " to the button from the game - the button with the image of a screwdriver and wrench, it is located slightly to the right of the phone button.

You can still open the mod with the hotkey "K"

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
Damn, wish I knew about this mod, already use your Big Brother mod and it's fantastic, I assume this one will be to.

Oh, well never mind, just notice this is for v0.94.0 and v0.95.0 is the version I have.
Thank you for the nice review.
The mod has been updated.
Enjoy the game!

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
why her mood is always negative? how to make it higher?
Read the features under the "spoiler button" it explains it.

The mod window opens/closes:
1. With hotkey "k".
2. Use the button with the screwdriver and wrench on it. Located slightly to the right of the phone button

To close the mod window use the Escape key (if the mod window is open)

The mod contains the following buttons:

+ 1 / - 1:
Money, Excitement, Courage, Charm (natural beauty), Solarium, Agility, Strength, Punching Power, Rhetoric, Vocal, Inspiration, Guitar Playing, Alcoholism, Attraction to Men, Attraction to Women, Orgasms, Classic Sex, Lesbian Sex, Anal Sex, Dildo Sex, Blow jobs, Deep Blow jobs, Cunnilingus

Image Buttons for Status Switching:
Tongue fashion, Tattoo, Bad odor, Semen, Panties, Stress, Depression, Nausea, Headache, Pregnancy, Rain.

You can toggle these options back and forth. If the button is gray/white, it means that you can trigger a certain condition by pressing the button, for example: pregnancy, stress, nausea, and so on. If you already have stress, the button will become colored in fashion. This means that pressing the button will remove the state and it will become gray/white again.

There are 2 buttons that don't toggle the state, only reset it to 0:
Hunger and Sleep. This means that if you are hungry or want to sleep, the Hunger and Sleep buttons will turn red. Clicking on them will reset Sleep and Hunger to 0.

Some values do not update immediately after you press the button, e.g: Hunger, Power, Sleep and others. In order for the changes to take effect, you need to change location or skip time. This means that if you are experiencing hunger and you press the reset hunger button to 0, until you take some action, you won't see that hunger has been reset to 0.
Other values: excitement, money, tattoo and so on are updated instantly.

Helmut290456

May 10, 2019
View attachment 2141700

Overview:
Mod for: Money, Excitement, Courage, Charm (natural beauty), Solarium, Agility, Strength, Punching Power, Rhetoric, Vocal, Inspiration, Guitar Playing, Alcoholism, Attraction to Men, Attraction to Women, Orgasms, Classic Sex, Lesbian sex, Anal sex, Sex with dildo, Blowjobs, Deep blowjobs, Cunnilingus, Tattoo, Bad smell, Sperm, Panties, Stress, Depression, Nausea, Headache, Pregnancy, Sperm inside, Rain

Updated: 15 February 2023
Game/Creator: Bright Past [v0.96.0] [Kosmos Games]
Modder: Greslux (It`s Me)
Mod Version: 0.3
Game Version: v0.96.0

Language: Русский, English

Features
:

Installation:

Download: ---

View attachment 2141683 View attachment 2141685 View attachment 2141688 View attachment 2141689 View attachment 2141690 View attachment 2141691

Hiho,

thanks, it work nice!

Have a nice day
Helmut

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
Why there is no button for mood?
Don't tell me there is this - Depression - button.
I'm asking about mood increase?