Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py [Cheat Mod] [Mod] [Ren'Py] Cheat mod for Bright Past [v0.99.1]

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
View attachment 2141700

Overview:
Mod for: Money, Excitement, Courage, Charm (natural beauty), Solarium, Agility, Strength, Punching Power, Rhetoric, Vocal, Inspiration, Guitar Playing, Alcoholism, Attraction to Men, Attraction to Women, Orgasms, Classic Sex, Lesbian sex, Anal sex, Sex with dildo, Blowjobs, Deep blowjobs, Cunnilingus, Tattoo, Bad smell, Sperm, Panties, Stress, Depression, Nausea, Headache, Pregnancy, Sperm inside, Rain

Updated: 05 April 2023
Game/Creator: Bright Past [v0.97.0] [Kosmos Games]
Modder: Greslux
Mod Version: 0.3
Game Version: v0.97.0

Language: Русский, English
Italian translation by user ▌Gin ▐

Features
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

--- ---

Download: ---

View attachment 2521528 View attachment 2141683 View attachment 2141685 View attachment 2141688 View attachment 2141689 View attachment 2141690 View attachment 2141691

please improve the mod to version 0.98+

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Do you really pay for this mod? :KEK: why?you are gonna get it for free here.why do you waste your money on this?
The user was being sarcastic because some people seem to think they are entitled to the Mod developer working on an update at all, but especially that the developer has to update the thing asap.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
I want it too, but unless you are dropping wads of cash on the Dev you should bitch just a little less.

Jambalam

Jan 28, 2019
Yeah, it doesn't look like this is going to happen. You can't wait a month after a release to update your mod. At least, not if you want anyone to use it. And it sucks, because this game can be a grindy mess, so a mod is the only way to quickly play through to the new content. But if there is no indication that an update to the mod will ever be released, then there is no reason to play the game, much less keep checking back for updates.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Yeah, it doesn't look like this is going to happen. You can't wait a month after a release to update your mod. At least, not if you want anyone to use it. And it sucks, because this game can be a grindy mess, so a mod is the only way to quickly play through to the new content. But if there is no indication that an update to the mod will ever be released, then there is no reason to play the game, much less keep checking back for updates.
The developer of this mod isn't the person making the game, so why would they care if anybody plays Bright Past or not? :unsure:

Reactions: Greslux

Jambalam

Jan 28, 2019
The developer of this mod isn't the person making the game, so why would they care if anybody plays Bright Past or not? :unsure:
Why make a mod for a game that people won't play? There is a window of relevance, and this is past it. He might as well just not make it at this point.

Helmut290456

May 10, 2019
Why make a mod for a game that people won't play? There is a window of relevance, and this is past it. He might as well just not make it at this point.
could it be because the development of the games is taking longer and longer? It doesn't matter whether it's due to a lack of manpower, a lack of knowledge or other reasons.... :)
If then, like some, they also do a complete rollup, that means the mod programmer has to completely redesign the mod. When I then see that there are games that have been in development for 8 years, I have great respect for that even a mod programmer can be carried away to program something for it.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
You realize that the Mod Developer gets nothing for making this mod, right? If you need a mod asap make it yourself, otherwise quit complaining if you aren't paying the developer for it. I'm quite bewildered by the fact people seem to think the developer of this mod owes them anything for providing a tool for free that they could very well create themselves if they invested time and effort.
If I was the Dev of this mod I'd push back the update 1 week for every time someone dares to complain to me about not getting their free goody (that costs me time I could spend otherwise) asap.

Last edited: