Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py [Cheat Mod] [Mod] [Ren'Py] Cheat mod for Bright Past [v0.99.2.5]

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
Code:
ÔªøI'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/options.rpy", line 476, in <module>
  File "game/options.rpy", line 309, in __init__
  File "game/options.rpy", line 343, in start
  File "game/options.rpy", line 449, in get_system_lang
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'split'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/Users/david/Games/Bright_Past-0.99.2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 359, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "/Users/david/Games/Bright_Past-0.99.2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 526, in main
    renpy.game.context().run(node)
  File "game/options.rpyc", line 4, in script
    ’.Íç∂tgwö]Â∂bò€ä·Ò¡ÖSZjëC|GÇ&ü›ôX[K£©Ï.≥{Á[‚>PÓ:kÙÄrÉb∂Ü#"*ôZB∆vt§#㧢Ȉl8>(>88∆n)óœ+;ÇJ”flıùSπºïŒgGÇZQ¯ˇ8˙∂ÏUÔ∑Ω"ÎÅK¸{c{tëmĬçµÒm‚_¿∞PfiÃh*ge«Ä≠Ω    ≠±Pp\m`ä&
  File "game/options.rpyc", line 4, in script
    ’.Íç∂tgwö]Â∂bò€ä·Ò¡ÖSZjëC|GÇ&ü›ôX[K£©Ï.≥{Á[‚>PÓ:kÙÄrÉb∂Ü#"*ôZB∆vt§#㧢Ȉl8>(>88∆n)óœ+;ÇJ”flıùSπºïŒgGÇZQ¯ˇ8˙∂ÏUÔ∑Ω"ÎÅK¸{c{tëmĬçµÒm‚_¿∞PfiÃh*ge«Ä≠Ω    ≠±Pp\m`ä&
  File "/Users/david/Games/Bright_Past-0.99.2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/Users/david/Games/Bright_Past-0.99.2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/options.rpy", line 476, in <module>
  File "game/options.rpy", line 309, in __init__
  File "game/options.rpy", line 343, in start
  File "game/options.rpy", line 449, in get_system_lang
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'split'

Darwin-21.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 7.7.0.24012702
Bright Past 0.99.2
Sun Jun 16 20:52:10 2024
Here is the fixed version of the mod, this should fix the problem with automatic language detection.
You're the first person to have any problems with the locale, so I hadn't encountered this exception before and didn't know it could occur.

Last edited:

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Is it just me or does the game run slow and laggy with this cheat?
That will happen if you use to many of the cheats, for example the happiness cheat adds any modifier the game has which increases happiness. Then the game will have to calculate more for every activity because of those 20 or more modifiers which can slow the computer down if your computer is not high end.
My suggestion would be to use the cheats only if you really need them and not all the time for everything.

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
Friends, hello everyone. I just now found out about the release of the new version. Now I will start updating the mod.

It is for such purposes I threw a link to the telegram channel, so you can notify me. Telegram I always have at hand and I can go to the channel from my phone, and in this thread I do not go every day

I guess I didn't quite understand how the telegram channel works and didn't add a link to the group so users can leave messages. You don't have to subscribe to the channel, I made it not for the purpose of gaining subscribers, but only for feedback and notifications.
1721531638398.png
This is a link specifically to the group so you can post a message

Last edited:
Reactions: taglag

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
Will this work with the new version?
nope... my game crashed instant
Mine worked...
But it says 99.1 in the version number (in game), instead of 99.2.5 as it dose without the mod... ;-)
It's just you
That will happen if you use to many of the cheats, for example the happiness cheat adds any modifier the game has which increases happiness. Then the game will have to calculate more for every activity because of those 20 or more modifiers which can slow the computer down if your computer is not high end.
My suggestion would be to use the cheats only if you really need them and not all the time for everything.

Mod updated for game version 0.99.2-5

Einstien2409

Sep 22, 2019
I tried it, worked. Thanks. Used money cheat then restarted the game. After a while, I only use it for food and stink stats. been running smooth so far.