Cheating Wives Games Discussions

Stroopwafel

Aug 8, 2016
So...opened this thread to discuss games like Sarah's Quest, Lily of the Valley, Wife Trainer (This one probably/hopefully gettin a update until the end of the year) and others games under the same tag/categorie, but before any discussion i have to say that this is not a thread about the "Netorare" categorie, because netorare is to much expansive of a subject and the thread might lose focus, neither about cuckholdry which is also sometimes present in those games, but is more like games about the corruption, the path from Good wife to Hot Wife or Cheating Whore...
...a good example would be "Eleanor: Asks for more" and "ToH".
What we should be seeking with this discussion is to find more games in this categorie, information about the games that are in progress and anything in between, any information is valid.

So to start, does anyone knows anything about Lily of the Valley 0.5 update? Because its updates usally comesout along with Sarah's updates...but so far theres only 2 "patreons only" post in the P and P patreon page, and Sarah's coming out next week so does it said Impure's patreon page...
...also can anyone sugest any other game like those?
Have you ever looked into Shark lagoons games?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Trouble is, many games on here are where you'd play as a guy who sleeps with married women. If you're wanting to play the wife that cheats, you'd have to check out the LOP games. They have more games where you play a wife who cheats on her husband than anywhere else. I'll look into what I have and see what I can find where you play the cheating wife.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah, is a RPG maker game...
RJ130528.jpg

Have you ever looked into Shark lagoons games?
yes i have and those 3d games creep me out is like they are made of lego...
Trouble is, many games on here are where you'd play as a guy who sleeps with married women. If you're wanting to play the wife that cheats, you'd have to check out the LOP games. They have more games where you play a wife who cheats on her husband than anywhere else. I'll look into what I have and see what I can find where you play the cheating wife.
I know every game of both LOP and S&G, and theres alot of games where u control a girl but no so many as a cheating wife...if i'm not mistaken the only ones are Eleanor 1 & 2, Kasumi (or something like that), and Hot Wife (but u control the cuck) so it doesnt count...

#EDIT: Does anyone know anything about Lily of the Valley 0.5 update?

Reactions: depeche

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I think you can try nicole meets roxy for LOP or Girl with Tattoos from Sex and glory.
Hmm Nicole meets Roxy...good one, but its not just about the cheating, its about the development of the corruption in the character, its like on that QPS game GIrl Life where u are a inocent girl that becomes a total whore, u know? Now about Girl with Tattoos already played...Good game exacly what is would be looking for if i havent played already...but thank for the sugestion anyway....:D

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Not enough games to scratch every itch.. there should be. The vast majority are 3 things M/F, F/F, and F/M/F and sometimes M/F/M. But it's mostly vaginal, anal, oral. Some people like being teased, others like footjobs, some like bondage, others like S&M, furries and anthromophs, etc.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Not enough games to scratch every itch.. there should be. The vast majority are 3 things M/F, F/F, and F/M/F and sometimes M/F/M. But it's mostly vaginal, anal, oral. Some people like being teased, others like footjobs, some like bondage, others like S&M, furries and anthromophs, etc.
Truth, but i like to belive that around this vast wide world web there are things that are still unknown to the most of us, i myself cofess that i only learned about QPS games after i joined here, so there has to be somewhere where we can find what we're looking for and more of what we're looking for, i may be a dreamer but that is why i kind of opened this thread, share information, and from scrap to scrap we can reach something to feed this twisted inner darkness that we carry inside of us...
...not that it is a good thing to be feeded though.

#EDIT: And this is a good Example of what i'm talkin about.

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
This seems to be a common theme lately with patreon games. There is Lida's Adventures that you mentioned. Also Road Trip, Officer Chloe, Lily of the Valley (0.5 is out), Sarah's Life (0.7 just released a couple days ago), and lastly Zoe's Temptation *not wife but is all about corruption.

Reactions: idiot122

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
This seems to be a common theme lately with patreon games. There is Lida's Adventures that you mentioned. Also Road Trip, Officer Chloe, Lily of the Valley (0.5 is out), Sarah's Life (0.7 just released a couple days ago), and lastly Zoe's Temptation *not wife but is all about corruption.
I saw its cool that Sarah's Life is out good game this one, but Lily's 0.5 got me really disappointed since it was so bugged but I hope they fix it in further updates, but Lida's Adventure is really promising and Zoey is one of my favorites, but I really hoped to find more in this category even if its not RPG Maker or flash...

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Now there is also Elena's Life and Club Velvet Rose!
If you know other games like these please post in this thread...

Reactions: Kaparzo

Freakzor

Aug 23, 2016
Yeah, is a RPG maker game...
View attachment 574

yes i have and those 3d games creep me out is like they are made of lego...

I know every game of both LOP and S&G, and theres alot of games where u control a girl but no so many as a cheating wife...if i'm not mistaken the only ones are Eleanor 1 & 2, Kasumi (or something like that), and Hot Wife (but u control the cuck) so it doesnt count...

#EDIT: Does anyone know anything about Lily of the Valley 0.5 update?
Any links for this To H game you're speaking of?

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
All these god damn "insertname" Life freaking RPGM games are really really getting on my nerves though, while all nice and dandy and that this is what you are looking for, Sarah's Life is a good one sadly the dickhead behind developing it does not notice he could make plenty a more money as his idea and story is good but he does not update often and if he does its nothing big either so I have no idea what the hell he is up to nor does he even go out of his way to explain the delay's or what not so thumbs up for him on an amazing idea of a game with good design and a round house kick with high heels to the nuts the rest of the crap he is pulling, Lida's also looks pretty good but same crap here slow progress but at least this guy is doing something.Been noticing lately all the RPGM peeps with more then 2 on a project after a while have slow releases with bare minimum content. Then we have LOP awesome details and designs of characters sadly they are losing their touch with their games they are becoming much to simple and short and tbh CVR is the same size as what a free game should have been.They need to expand Ele2 and also expand LWT2 and then they need to work on that S&G 3D update already.

I think a nice idea for LOP would be to make a game with their details and designs and make it episodic with a bit of a mix form gameplay styles like Dreaming with Dana, Dating My Daughter, Night with Caroline and then their own elements. And then with Full on Corruption Route, Love Route,Swingers Route,(reverse)Harem Route.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
All these god damn "insertname" Life freaking RPGM games are really really getting on my nerves though

I think a nice idea for LOP would be to make a game with their details and designs and make it episodic with a bit of a mix form gameplay styles like Dreaming with Dana, Dating My Daughter, Night with Caroline and then their own elements. And then with Full on Corruption Route, Love Route,Swingers Route,(reverse)Harem Route.
I know tha feeling menz....

and i agree but LOP is too far gone for then to come back...

trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
A few more suggestions -- both are grindy RPGmaker games:

Married Warrior Emma -- I believe you can complete the entire game without cheating on your husband (though I'm not sure if you can avoid rape or any progression-related defilement)

Mature Quest -- Same deal here. You can complete the entire game without cheating on your spouse. There may be a few story-based scenes that force you into sexual situations however -- I can't recall.

For the most part, how much cheating whore content you encounter is largely up to you.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Married Warrior Emma is indeed a good RPGM game wise enough to do and you choose if she is faithful or not. Also same here no idea if story progressive rape can be avoided as I mostly go solo around everywhere. not tried mature quest so no idea how or what that is as of yet.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I tried the Emma game but its too grindy, but it's a good game, now mature quest i dont rebember having played so i gonna give a try...