Cheating Wives Games Discussions

bigdick69

Jul 9, 2017
thanks for scratching my itch but i wanted the girl to do what she wants if she wants, most game out there, there is some kind of blackmailing or forcing i want the girl to cheat on her own accord and to make her bf/husband know and depending on the story embrace it or not.

gsbm

May 6, 2017
the problem that I have with games not only in this category but all others as well is that the authors rarely know what they are doing or talking about and it shows in the lack of story/plot. This genre suffers greatly from the lack of well thought out story lines and that nearly everyone confuses hot wifing with cuckolding, swinging and cheating and vice versa. On the surface they all seem to be one and the same but once you look at the details, the differences between each are black and white and in some cases they are also miles apart emotionally.

Most authors perhaps because they are men or at least kiddies pretending to be men, place the woman solely at fault, her character is made out to be nothing more then a brainless twit and in some games that is a generous description. Seduction to these authors is either rape in which case the woman secretly loves it, or some deformed idiot telling the woman to "get on her kness and suck his cock." which is coincidently that same authors idea of what bdsm is too.

The saddest part is that there really is no excuse for any of it. Here we all are on the internet so much information freely available and next to no one uses it to do even so much as 30 seconds worth of research. Every fetish and kink has multiple forums many of which have thriving communities that one can join and talk to members in an effort to learn. Additionally sites like asstr and literotica which are literary goldmine's of the adult story world go unused. Yes jacking a story is bad and it should not be done under any circumstances but using a story as research material or borrowing from a stroy is acceptable provided that you write your own story and not simply copy paste like a human xerox machine and when called for obtain permissions and give credit where it is due.

running a bit late here so will post more later

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I mean, you have: Mischief War, which is one of the best ones.
Great game! Too bad the wife is a bit of an airhead. How does these games categorize in the NTR-genre? Isn't it usually the protagonist who gets his/her lover stolen?

If anyone has more suggestions other than the ones mentioned here, please share! Love this genre

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
There's also a game called ToH, "Tomami Hentai Adventures" or something like that, which is one of the best in my opinion...

KinksterKitty

Jul 28, 2017
There's also a game called ToH, "Tomami Hentai Adventures" or something like that, which is one of the best in my opinion...
Fair point, if it wasnt for the fact that it is very hard to advance. The 7/11 and office scenes have advanced, but I am stuck in the coffee shop.

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
I will second Netorare Imouto Misaki. There is also a sequel to it now, Kanade and the Ecchi Worklife. I think it is partially translated at this point, someones working on full.

Another game that's quite similar - Minako. Husband visits his childhood village, gets sick, naive wife sluts it up (you play as her).

iammaverick

Jun 11, 2017
Yeah, is a RPG maker game...
View attachment 574

yes i have and those 3d games creep me out is like they are made of lego...

I know every game of both LOP and S&G, and theres alot of games where u control a girl but no so many as a cheating wife...if i'm not mistaken the only ones are Eleanor 1 & 2, Kasumi (or something like that), and Hot Wife (but u control the cuck) so it doesnt count...

#EDIT: Does anyone know anything about Lily of the Valley 0.5 update?
i cant find the toh its look nice btw