VN - Ren'Py - Chemical Regression [v0.9] [claymorez]

1. 3.00 star(s)

SteelyDan14

I should probably rate this lower, but I don't want to penalize the dev too much considering I am the first reviewer. So let's start with the good.

It's actually a decent start. It's original enough to at least get me to dl the AVN and give it a try. The writing is solid and the MC is definitely interesting. The graphics are typical Honey Select so nothing earth shattering.

And that's about it... lol.

The story is so unbelievable, I found myself laughing. I mean, I bought into the pill and having her wake up looking like a 22 year old, but then she starts acting like a 22 year old. She has a lifetime of experience and smarts and yet she uses none of that to help her out. Instead, she acts like a naive little girl accepting drinks from strangers on a train or being talked into these silly situations.

I even tried playing it where she turned down everything, yet she still ends up doing silly things in the club.

IDK. Seems like this was written by a young kid and that's okay, If you don't care about the story and are just in it for some silly corruption and are into blue haired hotties, then this might be one for you. Hey.... I like me some Jewlez Blu as much as the next guy, but she has way more brains then this MC, and that's not saying much.

I will say, it does have some potential so if you like corruption games, dl it and give it a shot. Just don't expect a great story.

Good luck to the dev.