VN Ren'Py Completed Chemically Bonded [v1.0] [ds-sans]

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
3144831-cover_logo png.jpg

Overview:
- Enter the melancholic life of a Japanese high school student, as you soon become entwined in the dispute between two female students. Learn more about their past as you piece together their relationship and mend their bond, all whilst forming bonds of your own.

- Players will be presented with both conventional and unconventional choices which shape the relationship formed with the girls. Help restart the Science club or choose to increase your athletic capabilities as you grow closer to she who holds the key to your heart.
Thread Updated: 2019-12-18
Release Date: 2019-11-30
Developer: ds-sans
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
VNBD:
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Voices: Yes
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - - -

Thanks Twistty for mirror hostings.

4.jpg 3.png 1.png screenshot03.png screenshot04.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
While it seems to be a VN, more then a RPG, the fact the short overview states improving your (fitness) stats, i guess thats why the rpg tag is their.

Kyra197

Jan 20, 2019
Quick dumb question: Male protag or female protag? I'm downloading it rn anyways but the tags and Genre section say two different things.
Edit: Nvm, they both say Male Protag now. Also the voice acting is *SO CUTE!*

Last edited:

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
But dat is called date sim, not rpg.
Thats what i meant actualy, people often misinterpreted the meaning of RPG with a MC/PC having stats you can raise. Hence the boat load of indie games genre'd RPG just cause they have "Stats" to raise on say steam. But yeah, this should not be labeled a RPG.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Hmmm . . . "male protagonist", (see's 2 girls) I'm a bit confused, which one is actually a guy :confused: ? Am guessing, the one with the smaller boobs :oops: . Thought this was going to be a "girl-on-girl" story, what a shame :(.

The art is nice, though.