VN Ren'Py Completed Chemically Bonded [v1.0] [ds-sans]

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
Hmmm . . . "male protagonist", (see's 2 girls) I'm a bit confused, which one is actually a guy :confused: ? Am guessing, the one with the smaller boobs :oops: . Thought this was going to be a "girl-on-girl" story, what a shame :(.

The art is nice, though.
Neither of them, the male protagonist is an unseen third entity, who interacts with the two girls

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
Pretty good game, like it.

Taking a break from those mindless sexual game's pretty fun sometimes.

Was kinda shocked that this VN doesn't just have '2 choices' per dialogue.
It's using that system of adding points to the character you likes, thus, needs you to focus in which girl you want.

Too bad for me, considering I was doing it all like 'meh, i'll be OK with both girls, they seems nice'

Broke my heart to see the science girl crying a few times at some point even when loading a save from that choice & taking the second option

So yeah.. starting again and this time, now that I know which one is the 'first' waifu.. (or maybe I got her first because of my choices? dunno) I'll focus my answers toward her.

Edit²: Yeah, nevermind, you are FORCED to pick SPECIFICS choices to affect the end - choices that are sometimes contradictatory to the logic of the story's flow. Had to use a guide to get a good ending, playing half seriously & seriously was just getting me a bad end.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Chemically Bonded [v1.04] [ds-sans]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -