Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Is this the game where there's not really much of an inventory? Gah I get my games confused a lot. It was still pretty good despite that, though.

EDIT: and wow, the append must have a lot as it's paid dlc.

• Red Heart
Reactions: spokkimax

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
I'm attaching my cheat table for this game. After you unzip it, the cheat table can be opened with the program Cheat Engine, which you can download at cheatengine.org. Since the Cheat Engine tool is designed for analysis and modification of active programs, your virus scanner may report a false positive. The people that this next bit is really addressed to won't read this paragraph anyway, but: I will probably not be replying to any general questions about how to use Cheat Engine, such as how to open cheat tables. (Last time I posted one, some folks asked me how to use it even while they quoted the answer.)

Anyway, the attached table lets you modify various stats (health, level, who she lost her virginity to, etc.), change which collectible items (Royal Ring, Slave Collar, etc.) are active (though I couldn't quite manage to make them become visible in the menu), and some other crap. I might or might not update this table later. If the game receives any updates then this table might or might not stop working.
Can you update for v2.01 please?

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Changelog:

Append - A New Adventure
The Append adds another adventure for Jeanne and her friends. A new enemy has emerged in the kingdom of Berde that threatens to bring the land to ruin once more. It is up to Jeanne to unravel the mysteries behind the strange phenomena and restore peace. New events have been added all over town, and new scenes for many characters throughout the game. New characters also arrive with the telling of this story! The game has also added voice acting for several existing characters and new characters.

Dating
Go on dates with your favorite characters including Lily, Diana, Galahad, Sirius, Regulus, a few possibly unexpected dating options, and even a new character! Dates include various dialogue options that can lead to different outcomes and new scenes. Who knows, it might even affect the game's ending!

Monster Ranch / Dog Park
A new and unique ranch has opened for business in Berde, full of cute monsters! If you've adopted a puppy, you can bring it to the dog park and play with it there! Monsters can be added by clearing dungeons or certain subevents. You can learn how to unlock more from the owner, Yang Yang.

Multiple Endings
The game has multiple endings that are determined by the decisions Jeanne makes. The new dating feature added in the Append might also affect the new story's ending!

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes