skipperno1

Oct 21, 2017
I think we should leave the game alone until a few hours after Kagura's done with their launch.

I won't deny I'm a pirate as much as the next guy, but the last thing I want is Kagura getting trigger-happy with their releases like Irodori and their bs with fan-translated doujins.

TLDR: Be considerate to the dev and the publisher.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
It look pretty good and Picopicosoft are good making games. Sadly Rune's Pharmacy was ignored and forgotten, with an update never translated. Thanks for share.

Reactions: 7636K

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Kagura usually picks very short crappy games to translate so they can put them out promote the hell out of it and move on to the next. I really hope this game is an exception to that. I gotta try to be optimistic because this month hasnt had very many decent game releases.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOO. Holy shit I've been waiting on this one ever since I played Rune's Pharmacy. So hype.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Oh, do remember that this is a leak so it may not be the final version that gets shipped tonight or there may be other issues with this game. I only tested to the point that dialogue started playing after starting a new game.

Aria

Oct 16, 2016
Dude this game was so hard to navigate with MTL I'm glad there's a full release I can buy. Does anyone know if the kagura version includes the append?

Merkher

Sep 14, 2017
Does anyone know if Kagura's version is the complete edition (with Append dlc) or only the base game?

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Does anyone know if Kagura's version is the complete edition (with Append dlc) or only the base game?
Normally Kagura games have all dlc installed with their games. Tho I might be wrong. Inb4 we get a thread update in the next hours.

Reactions: RiamuP

Lieee

Sep 10, 2017
Yep, gotta wait till someone post a torrent/mega link, the download sites listed here are awfully slow with 300 Kbps max speed and Pixeldrain, the only one that allows you to download at 4 Mbps, limits the speed to 30 Kbps after downloading 1GB of the file.
I really miss you, NOPY

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes