Merkher

Sep 14, 2017
My understanding is that it does NOT contain the Append.
Man, that's a bummer if it's true. This is the game I was looking forward the most as far as Kagura translations goes, but I was hoping they would include the dlc. If that's not the case, then hopefully they will translate and release it in the near future.

Dragnarok

Aug 20, 2021
no mega? it takes forever with the the ones you choose and with gofile i got archive damaged so i have to try again

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
MEGA is a pain in the ass and gets taking down all the time, so unfortunately I will never make MEGA links. If someone makes their own I will glady add it to the OP however.
I hear that a lot but mega is best sight I have ever used for downloading such files.( Start it and turn off your browser and do other things with out any worries, and if you shut down, the progress is saved, and it does not pound me with Pup's and browser hack, and fill my system with junk that I really, really don't want )

What I have notice about mega is some prudes check regularly I guess for this content in games and I think report them.

If they even think they have pedo, or scat or in there opinion they might have that, then they seek out such titles and shut them down where they can. Book burners and totalitarians, or in laymen terms people who believe they are the only right thinking people in the world, and should be in charge of all thinking by anyone else no matter what.

Those seem to be the mega links that I see being culled, but I have seen some others dropped from time to time.

Reactions: Jameyboi

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I hear that a lot but mega is best sight I have ever used for downloading such files.( Start it and turn off your browser and do other things with out any worries, and if you shut down, the progress is saved, and it does not pound me with Pup's and browser hack, and fill my system with junk that I really, really don't want )

What I have notice about mega is some prudes check regularly I guess for this content in games and I think report them.

If they even think they have pedo, or scat or in there opinion they might have that, then they seek out such titles and shut them down where they can. Book burners and totalitarians, or in laymen terms people who believe they are the only right thinking people in the world, and should be in charge of all thinking by anyone else no matter what.

Those seem to be the mega links that I see being culled, but I have seen some others dropped from time to time.
It is very easy to take down MEGA links. You don't need proof you just need to contact mega, say you are the IP owner and ask the links to be taken offline. Easier to take down a link and ban an account then risking Kim dotcom's mansion getting raided by the FBI again. :ROFLMAO:

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
So I haven't done this before or tested it, but here's a torrent file that might work. Let me know.

Reactions: RiamuP

washuu00

Sep 3, 2021
for anyone having problem w/ download speed i recomend using Free Download Manager (google it and u have it), using anon files i downloaded in less than 30min with low speed conexion

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes