Archangel666

May 1, 2020
Do you mean the I II III level? or the numbers? Because I tried seduced every1 in the city with Both at III

Nevermind .... I figured it out xD
My dead brain keep thinking the "inside" room was Jeanne room somehow
how do i raise the number/level of corruption?

Archangel666

May 1, 2020
Do you mean the I II III level? or the numbers? Because I tried seduced every1 in the city with Both at III

Nevermind .... I figured it out xD
My dead brain keep thinking the "inside" room was Jeanne room somehow
Nevermind, i found it out now, just beating bosses

lostlust

Jan 30, 2019
is there a mega or torrent version, downloading a zip on a sht connection is like 10 hours

Chrism489

Feb 12, 2022
Anyone know where the 3 demonic ingots are for the sword? I have the blue and green one but no idea where the 3rd is

OkamiUwU

Oct 10, 2021
I think it's from the second boss, and from there every time you do kinky things it goes up, but it's one boss for each level of sexuality.

AirmailEye1

Jul 4, 2022
S Only that I lost with the first boss of the water spirit and after the loser didn't let me get up I have to defeat the second boss or go to this boss who I don't know where he is

OkamiUwU

Oct 10, 2021
S Only that I lost with the first boss of the water spirit and after the loser didn't let me get up I have to defeat the second boss or go to this boss who I don't know where he is
I can't tell you exactly, it seems to me that if you are defeated by a mini boss or a boss, you have to defeat it if you want to.

nyehnyeh9

Nov 17, 2017
How do I unlock the full gallery after clearing the game? no options appear when I open the scene recollection book. is there an Item or something I need to interact with?

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
how do you unlock the whorehouse without the informant? according to the gallery you can lose your virginity there so that means there has to be another way.

fnray9

Jun 27, 2017
Ribbon Effect... It's not in my inventory even after completing the first game entirely and transferring data to Append (playing steam version with the Append Patch applied)

But i have no ribbon to turn off, it's always on but can't find a way to turn it off and neither google nor a search here provides any clues... Can anyone help?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HotTeaForMe
3.50 star(s) 25 Votes