VN Onhold Chikan Shojo DemoTest

MrBiggsXXL

Sep 13, 2020
chikanshojo.png Hi everyone i'm Mr Biggs XXL i'm an artist trying to create a Visual Novel called Chikan Shojo or translated Bullied girls

Premise:
You are a new student on a school you meet three girls, these girls are bullied by their classmates, you don't think that's right so you interfere, becoming their friend and maybe more...

Also read the introduction please i know is a mess but is important.
Thanks in advance

Download:

chikanshojo.png aguyroom.png laeryroom.png

Reactions: Saki_Sliz

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
"Chikan Shojo" means "Young Molester Virgin(s)", not "Bullied Girls".

"Ijimerare Shoujo" is a better translation of "Bullied Girl(s)" (and be careful with the romanisation, it's Shoujo, not Shojo).

If you do want the meaning of "molested" rather than "bullied", then use "Chikansareru Shoujo" (or Chikansareta for past-tense or Chikansareteiru for present-and-continuing tense).

Also, that art work is pretty cool, nice style. I'd suggest you reduce the shading on the inner thigh however, looks like a black dick hiding there or something.

Good luck with your game!

MrBiggsXXL

Sep 13, 2020
"Chikan Shojo" means "Young Molester Virgin(s)", not "Bullied Girls".

"Ijimerare Shoujo" is a better translation of "Bullied Girl(s)" (and be careful with the romanisation, it's Shoujo, not Shojo).

If you do want the meaning of "molested" rather than "bullied", then use "Chikansareru Shoujo" (or Chikansareta for past-tense or Chikansareteiru for present-and-continuing tense).

Also, that art work is pretty cool, nice style. I'd suggest you reduce the shading on the inner thigh however, looks like a black dick hiding there or something.

Good luck with your game!
I think it works too with what you say. Except the Shoujo part, i didn't realized the writing was different, i thought it was shojo with a hat on the first o, don't know how to make that symbol though. Thanks i'll correct the shoujo part in the future.

MrBiggsXXL

Sep 13, 2020
Spanish versión for those interested

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I think it works too with what you say. Except the Shoujo part, i didn't realized the writing was different, i thought it was shojo with a hat on the first o, don't know how to make that symbol though. Thanks i'll correct the shoujo part in the future.
Yeah, the long "ou" sound can also be written with a "bar over o", but as you have found, not many keyboards have that key!
(actually you would be able to produce that symbol in unicode for sure: ō)

:)

Reactions: MrBiggsXXL