RPGM Chica's Horny and Kinky Night [v0.0.1.1] [Vanny Dev Datz]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
erm looking at your newest itch.io post the comments doesnt seem very "positive" aint it?
It's been almost a year waiting for the first major update that's basically an overhaul, with the last Itch.io update being little over 3 months ago...

Like, no offense to the dev, but I honestly find it hard to blame them for not having too much faith in the game considering we barely got off the ground yet, while they receive some news every 2 months or so compared to this thread where the dev responds fairly often.

But even then, the Discord server is locked behind the Patreon. I really don't see a reason to not open the server to public other than unable to moderate too many people, given that you can easily separate the Patrons and the non-supporters by roles.

Last edited:

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
By the way, Vanny Dev.
If you're still using Gmod for sprites, I hope you realized that there's a add-on on the Steam workshop.

Not only does it makes the screenshots PNG, with far better quality than base game's JPG quality that makes greenscreening easier, there's also settings like anti-aliasing that makes the screenshot smoother.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Coollucky

May 14, 2023
I gotta say I love the game and the old model and after seeing the new model that’s coming to the update I can’t wait to see that plays out with the enemies grabbing animation I can wait for the new update no problem take all the time you need Datz this is the cool Fnaf game

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vanny Dev

Vanny Dev

CHKN Developer
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
By the way, Vanny Dev.
If you're still using Gmod for sprites, I hope you realized that there's a add-on on the Steam workshop.

Not only does it makes the screenshots PNG, with far better quality than base game's JPG quality that makes greenscreening easier, there's also settings like anti-aliasing that makes the screenshot smoother.
I can explain some of the decisions I made from your earlier post and this one. The game builds I'm sharing are private only as they aren't at the time ready to be released for public testing. The game is basically a full remake of the game from the ground up to facilitate the new mechanics and future plans I have for content. The game has received more than enough support from fans that I have been trying to get it out without advertising it too much to avoid bloating before there's actual content. I locked the discord to patreon/subscribestar members because I saw how bad it was in the Fazclaire discord and didn't want even 1% of that problem coming my way.

Oh and I don't use gmod anymore, when I WAS using gmod I was using screencapping which meant lossless quality since using the camera tool in gmod would crustify the image really bad. Anti-aliasing effects make using greenscreens more annoying as it blends the greens with the edges making you have to cut more of the sides out sometimes manually.

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
I locked the discord to patreon/subscribestar members because I saw how bad it was in the Fazclaire discord and didn't want even 1% of that problem coming my way.
Understandable.
Even though there's multiple Fazclaire projects with server open but they all sound about as bad
Oh and I don't use gmod anymore, when I WAS using gmod I was using screencapping which meant lossless quality since using the camera tool in gmod would crustify the image really bad. Anti-aliasing effects make using greenscreens more annoying as it blends the greens with the edges making you have to cut more of the sides out sometimes manually.
As a Paint.net user who used to edit Gmod screenshots, I can see that.:HideThePain:
But what program do you use now then? SFM or something?

Vanny Dev

CHKN Developer
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
Understandable.
Even though there's multiple Fazclaire projects with server open but they all sound about as bad

As a Paint.net user who used to edit Gmod screenshots, I can see that.:HideThePain:
I use sfm with screen capping and its way more consistent with getting angles. When I was angling the camera in gmod I would have to use the inconsistent zoom feature that rolls way too easily so I was mostly eyeballing those animations in between sessions or just hoped I could do it all in one take.

alexanderXD

Apr 25, 2021
Understandable.

first one. is not actually being worked on as the dev has moved on to make a newer game that is better then his previous one, second one is a work in progress. third one has no on going development last i checked

Coollucky

May 14, 2023
Hey Vanny just to ask and not to rush you to take your time on the update how is it going and will there be any changes like the battle music will it be the same or the new one because I kinda like the battle music any way just asking on how are you doing and the update for the game and while I can still wait for the update take all the time you need to finish your doing a great job

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes