Unity - Completed - Childhood [Final] [HalftoneDot]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Cynthica

First it has a janky menu. and second, it isn't even MTL translated. I believe it was the menu and maybe first scene that were translated. Nothing else was. It is just a collection of animations. Good luck with figuring out what the goal of it is.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Meaning Less

It's a very short nukige.

There is not enough time to develop any plot which makes the NTR aspects useless, you go straight to sex.
    The whole game consists of a single sex scene and all you can do is control how fast/slow and where you want to cum, if that's what you are looking for try it out, otherwise you can just skip it.
    I could write more but this review is already longer than the game, so what's the point really.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Mushybird

So I will say this for the game, the animations are smooth and relatively pleasant to look at. The voice actress does a really good job as well, especially if you like girls whispering softly into your ear.
    That's about all I can say I liked.
    The first problem is the MTL, but that's sort of expected and somewhat accepted at this point that it's gonna be mostly unintelligible nonsense. The real problem for me is the length of the game. It goes from zero to 60, with the childhood friend literally chatting with you, to kissing you, to craving your sweet dick in a matter of 2 minutes. I hesitate to even label this game as NTR because it's clear she wanted you from the getgo. And while the sex is decent to look at, it's over in a matter of minutes, or even seconds if you really wanna click those scene change buttons fast.
    Overall, the game gets two stars from me for looking decent, but it barely sticks around for enough time to even enjoy it. Good for someone who is looking for a really, really quick wank and little else.