RPGM None Childhood Friend Days Living with Anna for 14 Days [OMNIS] [RJ01071176] [2023-10-15]

Nov 12, 2021
firefox_eeg0yfIYir.png

Overview:
"This game is a cohabitation simulation game where you spend time with your younger childhood friend who loves you very much. During the 14-day spring break, enjoy your time freely and deepen your interactions with Anna! It includes nurturing elements and multiple endings."

Thread Updated: 2023-10-15
Release Date: 2023-10-14
Developer: OMNIS
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Language: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

XFLIxcbfan.png y4OBufAHAP.png y6dKCbNPUV.png

Last edited:

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Yup, the game title and images tell us pretty much where the story is headed... (I could be wrong though, don't take my words for granted)

One of these days, we will need a new genre called the "counter-NTR" to make protagonists or players feel bombarded for having chosen wrong decisions for being carefree around their female lover or "letting it happen deliberately" in that game. Just saying, not spreading it as a hate for any fetish or anything

Last edited:

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Yup, the game title and images tell us pretty much where the story is headed...

One of these days, we will need a new genre called the "counter-NTR" to make protagonists or players feel bombarded for having chosen wrong decisions for being carefree around their female lover or "letting it happen deliberately" in that game. Just saying, not spreading it as a hate for any fetish or anything
Wait this game has NTR? I like NTR myself but I wasn't expecting this game to have any, I was hoping it was something similar to Do You Have Akira Points? Though I agree that bad ends should actually make the player feel bad about their actions if the games main intention was lovey-dovey romance or something.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Wait this game has NTR? I like NTR myself but I wasn't expecting this game to have any, I was hoping it was something similar to Do You Have Akira Points? Though I agree that bad ends should actually make the player feel bad about their actions if the games main intention was lovey-dovey romance or something.
I've been following this dev in ci-en for a while now and I'm 100% sure it's not ntr.

I even double checked on the jp review/guide site that I usually go when I want to know more about the game I want to play or just see their guides when im stuck. Though, Im pretty sure I wont be needing a guide for this one as it's a pretty straight forward SLG game:

But I think it's better to lower expectations to the game as it's his first game made. (His prev works are mainly asmr "games")

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Just started preliminary work on it to determine if it's worth translating.
Looks like I'll take it on, but I'm juggling a few translations at once (mainly because I've stopped a few projects due to them being MTLed midway through), so it'll be a while. If anyone wants to race me in translating this, feel free, lol.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Yup, the game title and images tell us pretty much where the story is headed...

Yeah, it's just your straight forward pure love game which I consume occasionally.

There's one that fits the bill on what you're saying that I played a few months ago: Dungeon with Girl
I did enjoy both the pure love (esp true end route) and ntr route in that game ,albeit the game is not ntr focused and it's just there as a fail mechanic.

Reactions: Akun Bakar

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Looks like I'll take it on, but I'm juggling a few translations at once (mainly because I've stopped a few projects due to them being MTLed midway through), so it'll be a while. If anyone wants to race me in translating this, feel free, lol.
There's a good chance it will be MTLed, but it's all up to you if you'll be discouraged by something so common as MTL these days. But since there's not much hype about this game in this forum yet, mtl might not happen soon.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
There's a good chance it will be MTLed, but it's all up to you if you'll be discouraged by something so common as MTL these days. But since there's not much hype about this game in this forum yet, mtl might not happen soon.
Totally fair. I obviously hate MTLs, but it's my own decision to start translating games, as well as stopping or refraining from uploading translations of MTLed games. It is indeed extremely discouraging when a game that I'm translating gets MTLed during development, but if I'm nearly done (or at least motivated to finish), I usually just privatize finished translations that get MTLed. Perhaps it'll deter others from trying to MTL this, as long as folks can be patient.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Totally fair. I obviously hate MTLs, but it's my own decision to start translating games, as well as stopping or refraining from uploading translations of MTLed games. It is indeed extremely discouraging when a game that I'm translating gets MTLed during development, but if I'm nearly done (or at least motivated to finish), I usually just privatize finished translations that get MTLed. Perhaps it'll deter others from trying to MTL this, as long as folks can be patient.
I'm mostly a patient individual.For example,there's a very decent mtl of Winter Memories out there rn, and I'm still here waiting for the Kagura release. I dont know about that kind of approach on your side, but one thing is for sure,you cant control everyone's impulse , especially on the internet.

BUT, with this recent comment of yours, and it having no mtl shares before it atm, might increase the chance that there will be no mtl uploads for a while.

Anyway, I respect your decision regardless.
I feel like the game isn't gonna be that chunky , as it's only around 800mb with va in it.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Yup. Everyone's free to MTL as they want, just the same as I deal with that consequence as I will.

As for Kagura, their translations are top-notch. I translated Opsulite Magie's Ruedidalia and while it was good for about a year, their version was far better (granted, they're a group of paid professionals while I'm just one dude going at this for free). They take far longer than most folks are willing to wait (again, granted everyone seems crazy impatient, which is why MTLs are so rampant), but it's worth the wait, especially considering we're all getting the fruits of their labor for free here.

Back to this game, it does have quite a few plugins that translating/not translating will break some features, meaning blindly MTLing will in fact cause some nasty bugs. But I'll take some time to navigate through them. Just don't expect this anytime soon.

Reactions: cIoseopenbrutal

yurum

Jun 2, 2018
Rather than racing on it, would you accept collaborating on it? Granted, I'm still learning japanese so if you *are* open to that, I can handle the simple but tedious parts you're willing to offload. At least then it'd motivate me to finish up my previous project so I can move on to this.
I'd understand if you prefer working alone though, this game was just a charm to play from the moment I booted it up.