aguy57

Sep 18, 2017
Dlsite :

Download link (1.02 Untranslated) :
Rar password : hentaibanchi.com

Description : Dungeon capture × Cuckold peep RPG
Latest Ver1.04

───────────────────────────────────────────

One day A vampire inspector who suddenly came to town.
Their job is to uncover vampires who are confused by people.
My childhood friend's neighbor will be suspected and will be inspected, but it
seems that this inspector is more sexually harassed than the inspection ... To make
matters
worse, this childhood friend has recently become a real vampire. and I had you!

□ game content
to help has become a vampire childhood friend,
your three party of crow (hero) and childhood friend (the heroine) (Familiar childhood friend)
dungeon of the deepest (100 basement) Aim for.
In the meantime, vampire tests will continue day by day, so be sure
to capture the dungeon and protect your childhood friend before it becomes irreparable.

□ H scenes
■ Number of scenes, about 17
■ 24 basic CGs ■ Cuckold
, sexual harassment, peep

□ System
■ Switching between heroine glasses with / without glasses
■ CG viewing
■ Scene recollection
■ Battle with / without selection
■ Message skip
■ Back Log
■ Fast forward button for the entire game

1613817842173.png
1613817851392.png
1613817863194.png
1613817876312.png
1613817883962.png

Reactions: lpqlpqlpq123

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I got a direct request to work on this, but there are some serious issues with this.
This game is running on an ancient RPGM VX version and does not use a standard UI. Normal parsers do not work.
As a result even just MTLing the game isn't an easy task.

Here's a partial edited SugoiV4 MTL for v1.05. (v1.05 can be found on hentai-sharing.)

This is not a proofread format and does not translate the entire game, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known Issues:
The game defaults to controller use and the keyboard will not work.
Large parts of the UI are not translated.

They are deep into the files, and the old VX editor doesn't even have a search function.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
I got a direct request to work on this, but there are some serious issues with this.
This game is running on an ancient RPGM VX version and does not use a standard UI. Normal parsers do not work.
As a result even just MTLing the game isn't an easy task.

Here's a partial edited SugoiV4 MTL for v1.05. (v1.05 can be found on hentai-sharing.)

This is not a proofread format and does not translate the entire game, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known Issues:
The game defaults to controller use and the keyboard will not work.
Large parts of the UI are not translated.

They are deep into the files, and the old VX editor doesn't even have a search function.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Many thanks for translating this game. The work you put into translating games is always appreciated.

I can't believe how I missed this for over two months but I'm definitely looking forward to playing it.