RPGM - Chloe: Incubus Crest Mage [v1.0] [Hachimitsu Sand]

1. 2.00 star(s)

mofu2x

Basically a kinetic novel with only the most phoned-in gameplay to attempt to differentiate itself. For some reason the dev used RPG Maker to turn tile-based map navigation with random events into a text adventure and it makes the thing extra clunky to "play." All events except for a couple early bad ends happen in-order and you just have to keep intentionally losing the pathetically easy gameplay over and over to trigger them all. Then you unlock a "true end" which is absolutely nothing and I don't see how it will satisfy anyone.

At the end of the day this is an okay corruption story with some nice art that's severely hampered by how the game delivers it. You probably won't completely feel like you wasted your time if you play it, but you aren't missing anything if you pass on it.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

ViihX

The gameplay itself could have been better (it was tiring and boring walk around the mines with that "coordinates puzzle system", I didn't find it the best choice of gameplay), but the game has some cool H-scenes and I think the girl was really cute and attractive, so I liked her. They could have focused a little better on the NTR part however, Idk a lot of the "cheating moments" you kind of forgot that the girl's boyfriend/love interest even existed (thats one of the reasons why I think NTR games with the character who is being "cucked" as the protagonist usually works better).

The scenes with the doctor in the clinic were my fav ones. I like that part of corruption in NTR where the girl starts having sex with ugly bastards type desperate to fuck her (I kind of pictured the doctor as this "40 year old uncle and not the very attractive type" in my mind).
  3. 2.00 star(s)

desmosome

[v1.0]

Your run of the mill low effort NTR game.

It's advisable to play this in casual mode. You can still play normally after picking casual mode, but there will be an option to skip the dungeon floors. And you will want to skip it after you realize how it plays.

I just did the main story path and didn't bother with any side content. It was enough to get off once by the end, but I wasn't impressed by anything in this game truthfully. The art was decent I guess.

It's a childhood friend NTR that barely plays around with the NTR aspect. I'm not saying that just because it's childhood friends.

The MTL is gonna do the usual MTL stuff. Pronouns will be randomly selected, "dick/pussy" are used interchangeably, and the poetry will get worse right after the intro sequence.

Just another game in the MTL NTR pile. Nothing stands out, and the attempt at a gameplay system which turned out to be so boring and mindless was enough to make this less than average even among its peers.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Bearcules

The game-play does not feel interesting. The scenes and story do not make up for the bland design of the rest of the game. I lost interest fairly early from the repetition. I did not complete this and perhaps it gets better towards the end. Regardless, I do not recommend the game.