2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ413241_img_main.png

Overview:

The game's goal is to explore and beat dungeons. You get money for completing them. No combat in casual mode.
The main female characters starts as a strong girl and gets corrupted while she cucks the love of her life along the way.

When you reach 100 points of hornyness, you are forced to go back to the town, where you will get a scene with a character to relieve your sexual desire.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-09-26
Release Date: 2022-08-31
Original Title: Chloe:淫紋の魔道士
Developer: Hachimitsu Sand
Translator: DreamingOfPinkLips
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English ( )
Genre:

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

RJ413241_img_main.png RJ413241_img_smp1.png RJ413241_img_smp2.png RJ413241_img_smp3.png

Last edited:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Chloe Incubus Crest Mage 1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Can someone say if guy she "cucks" is a friend or boyfriend? Don't wanna waste my time if is just one of those "childhood friend ntr".

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm just about to enter the mine. It's been readable so far. A few grammatical issues here and there, one or two cut off sentences.
Better than I was expecting.
Can someone say if guy she "cucks" is a friend or boyfriend? Don't wanna waste my time if is just one of those "childhood friend ntr".
Yep. Childhood friend she has never touched who has a crush on her.

• Sad
Reactions: Gudil

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This MTL is actually rather good, at least at the beginning. Unless it's one of those MTL that is edited slightly at the start and then falls apart into poetry later, this could be worth playing.

Edit: But as always with MTL, some pronoun mix-ups and grammar issues can't be helped. It's still pretty good for a lightly edited MTL.

Edit2: Well, it does seem to get progressively worse. The pronoun mix-ups particularly make it hard to follow the true meaning of certain conversations.

Last edited:

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I'm just about to enter the mine. It's been readable so far. A few grammatical issues here and there, one or two cut off sentences.
Better than I was expecting.

Yep. Childhood friend she has never touched who has a crush on her.
Thanks for the answer, gonna skip this one.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Btw, is there any reason to play this in normal mode...? The movement controls in the dungeon is pretty absurd. Also, you just walk around the grid... is that really all you do?

Wrenfield

Oct 6, 2017
Btw, is there any reason to play this in normal mode...? The movement controls in the dungeon is pretty absurd. Also, you just walk around the grid... is that really all you do?
I think that playing in normal mode is the only way to unlock the bonus animation gallery by full exploring each floor?

Wrenfield

Oct 6, 2017
Anyhow, here's a mostly full save. Only missing the tentacle bits because I couldn't be bothered to figure out how to start that path.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes