2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
How does one get the true ending? I cannot retrigger any bad ends.

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
So, is the guy getting any scenes and being involved with someone else? Or why would this get tagged as NTR if the female character is the MC?

1664216577300.png

Going by the tag rules this should not have the NTR tag.

It's probably about time the tags get revisited (I mean not for this thread but this site), it should be better to have more tags if there is demand for it. There have been who knows how many discussions about NTR, whether they refer to the tag or overall, but it stands that the tag we have doesn't cover enough and that we should have multiple to differentiate them. There might be more cases besides the NTR tag but it's what stands out the most I believe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sorter

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
So, is the guy getting any scenes and being involved with someone else? Or why would this get tagged as NTR if the female character is the MC?

View attachment 2066267

Going by the tag rules this should not have the NTR tag.

It's probably about time the tags get revisited (I mean not for this thread but this site), it should be better to have more tags if there is demand for it. There have been who knows how many discussions about NTR, whether they refer to the tag or overall, but it stands that the tag we have doesn't cover enough and that we should have multiple to differentiate them. There might be more cases besides the NTR tag but it's what stands out the most I believe.
I never understood this. It would've been NTR if the dude the MC hasn't had sex with yet was fucking around. The NTR tag on this game is pointless, especially when that dude hasn't really shown any interest and has only ever told her he liked her.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
You know what guys? I'm gonna drop a bomb: Japanese NTR isn't NTR.

At the very least? Not by the definition of this website, which is:
1664216577300.png

But with 98%+ of the Japanese games MCs, instead of feeling jealousy, you feel relief.

Like, why is this bomb ass woman hanging around with that absolute toon beta cigarette? She always deserve a better man.

No, you see? My problem with these games is simple: There are no better men than that caricature of a man that is the MC. They're all worse. Ugly bastards, rapists, babies, other cigarettes, the lowest of the scum, the bottom of the barrel piece of shits, etc.

When you see a hentai game with NTR, read "Woman humiliation". Because that's what it is. Those games are about humiliating women in the most disgusting, degrading, psychopathic ways possible for no apparent reason other than she's a woman rather than anything else, really.

As for this game? It looks to be as generic as they come. I can't believe it's actually making money. Only the art is decent.

Reactions: armyman654

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
I never understood this. It would've been NTR if the dude the MC hasn't had sex with yet was fucking around. The NTR tag on this game is pointless, especially when that dude hasn't really shown any interest and has only ever told her he liked her.
NTR is the feeling of loosing the possibility to share your life with the one you feel is your fated one.
The irreparable corruption in body and soul of the person you cherished so much.

Oct 6, 2018
seen one ntr piece of crap seen them all. this one is no different from all the others. everyone in town is doing your woman but you. big shocker. does the woman tell her companion that she's being brutalized? of course not. they never do. cliche. all these things are the same. she's raped by the town and grows to just love being raped. retarded. how about an ntr where the girl is romanced by a good looking guy, who wins her with good actions? or is that against the almighty ntr gods?
nope sounds boring, I'll continue with classic NTR. I like the ones like this more

Dec 3, 2020
It does sound really arbitrary, vague and fuzzy, and needs some refining as to what it actually means. Despite the back and forth and bandying about, the common thread I've seen between applications of the tag hinges one main thing: First and foremost, the story itself has to imply an entitlement to the female character's sexuality on behalf of a sympathetic male character. That entitlement needs to be undermined by other male characters.

It's the only through-line I've seen across pretty different premises. "This girl is supposed to be with this guy, but she gets fucked by other dudes." That conceit covers a lot of ground, whether it's the cuckold type stuff, where a wife/gf gets fucked by a sexually superior guy and humiliates her S.O., or even some teenage boy watching as his own mom gets seduced by a man. Or sometimes, you have the childhood sweethearts, or just friends with some sexual tension. Or even a story where the sympathetic guy is completely oblivious and there's barely any bond, or it's only one-way. If the story implies some sort of stolen right to that pussy, that's NTR. You got the stories where it presents itself as a straightforward romance, which is subverted by making the love interest into a cock-hungry slut.

I think that sympathy is key, because if the sympathy is placed on another male character, and that entitlement isn't assumed, it's suddenly netorare rather than neotare.

And before anyone thinks I'm judging by using words like entitlement, I'm not. It's a fetish in fictional stories, I'm not here to rain on anyone's parade, but that's the core throughline I see.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I've seen a lot of stupid reasons for an NTR plotline to go forward, but "I can only do magic because of a lewd crest but refuse to tell the boy I like and have him help me with this" is probably one of the highest up there on the list. Overall this isn't bad, but I never saw one indication that the cuck would have actually done or said anything negative if he found out that she needed it and why.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I'm not sure about all that, but okay. It mostly sounds like it would be prudent to just kinda pick a definition like "The POV character experiences humiliation as their significant other is claimed sexually by another", or whatever, and if something strays too far from that then it doesn't count. If a 10 people have 12 different definitions for a term, it's essentially useless as a word. It doesn't sound like there's infinite nuance, just a situation where people haven't figured out new terms and tons of people are using the same word for very different things that just so happen to have a little overlap.
All you need to know is the basics;

Netorare: The MC gets cheated on, he hates it.
Netorase: The MC gets cheated on, he likes it.
Netori: The MC does the cheating, he is a playboy.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
I'm not sure about all that, but okay. It mostly sounds like it would be prudent to just kinda pick a definition like "The POV character experiences humiliation as their significant other is claimed sexually by another", or whatever, and if something strays too far from that then it doesn't count. If a 10 people have 12 different definitions for a term, it's essentially useless as a word. It doesn't sound like there's infinite nuance, just a situation where people haven't figured out new terms and tons of people are using the same word for very different things that just so happen to have a little overlap.
We have new terms for them. This site just doesn't use them as tags for whatever reason.

In addition to what The Ugly Bastard said

You can also break down Netorare itself into another 3 sub-categories:

NTR type A: Basic lover cheats intentionally from the start and enjoys it. MC hates it.

NTR type B: Lover is coerced through some means into cheating (rape, blackmail, mind control, etc) The lover hates it at first but, eventually grows to love it. MC hates it.

NTR type C: Basic rape for the most part. Lover is taken against their will in front of the MC and they are powerless to stop it. MC hates it.

I like VNDB's take on it if you can't tell lol.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I dont recommend trying to explain VNDB's take on NTR, the way they label it is stupid and convoluted for no reason. The best way is Netori, Netorase and Netorare. Those 3 terms can cover pretty much any and all NTR titles without the need of that whole "type" garbage. VNDB just takes itself to seriously, its literally a meme how many genre/subgenres they try to cram into works/titles.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
I dont recommend trying to explain VNDB's take on NTR, the way they label it is stupid and convoluted for no reason. The best way is Netori, Netorase and Netorare. Those 3 terms can cover pretty much any and all NTR titles without the need of that whole "type" garbage. VNDB just takes itself to seriously, its literally a meme how many genre/subgenres they try to cram into works/titles.
On the other hand this site doesn't take it's tags seriously enough and could use many more. That said, I personally find those 3 NTR sub genres very useful. As I'm not interested in Type A in the slightest but, very much into type B and C.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
On the other hand this site doesn't take it's tags seriously enough and could use many more. That said, I personally find those 3 NTR sub genres very useful. As I'm not interested in Type A in the slightest but, very much into type B and C.
See when you say "Type A, B or C" I dont know what you are even referring to because now I have to look up whats type A, B and C.

If you had said "I'm not interested in Netorase in the slightest but, very much into Netori and Netorare", I would instantly know that you dont like the cuck based NTR stuff.

I hate VNDB lmfao.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes