Cheat Mod Chloe18 - Back To Class Cheat [v1.5] [S0ul]

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
does not help with slut meter, searching 0 give so many millions and then you get 1 in school which narrow it down to 25 000 000 to 20 000 000
unless there is a way ingame where i can click to increase lust to maybe 3 or 4(then i would not need CE) you cant find the value
Select value type double
select unknown initial value
gain lust and for next search use increased value
go to sleep and then next search use decreased value
repeat those 2 over and over until you get 1 value or narrow it down to a few.
The value is always a whole number

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
does not help with slut meter, searching 0 give so many millions and then you get 1 in school which narrow it down to 25 000 000 to 20 000 000
unless there is a way ingame where i can click to increase lust to maybe 3 or 4(then i would not need CE) you cant find the value
It worked fine for me with lust just the way it did with energy.
If you got the energy cheat working, I just went to the restaurant and cleaned the table, after a few times it raises your lust.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Select value type double
select unknown initial value
gain lust and for next search use increased value
go to sleep and then next search use decreased value
repeat those 2 over and over until you get 1 value or narrow it down to a few.
The value is always a whole number
ive been using cheatengine since version 2.something so i know how to use it :p
problem is the lust value and there is no way to increase it like with lets say dance or volleyball
lust u can get from 0-1-0 and on double value it find about 20-25 millions

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
ive been using cheatengine since version 2.something so i know how to use it :p
problem is the lust value and there is no way to increase it like with lets say dance or volleyball
lust u can get from 0-1-0 and on double value it find about 20-25 millions
Just do what I said and you'll find it. I'm currently updating the cheat and I've already found it.
To increase the lust value get in the bath, or work with the guy on the right inside the coffee shop.
Sleeping will decrease the lust.
I hope that helps :)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
bath only give "micro pts" it does not change her from 0 to 1 or 1 to 2
i got it to work with the diner, she get 1 pts everytime she wash tables
but after that it seems everytime I use CE the game freeze after 1 search
I mean it worked once so I could set lust, but after that once the game freeze after you do a search, no clue why
so in 3 days it is back to 0 again :p and I cant use CE again for some reason, tried restarting game and CE, might need to reboot PC, but will not happen for another 5 days :(

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
bath only give "micro pts" it does not change her from 0 to 1 or 1 to 2
i got it to work with the diner, she get 1 pts everytime she wash tables
but after that it seems everytime I use CE the game freeze after 1 search
I mean it worked once so I could set lust, but after that once the game freeze after you do a search, no clue why
so in 3 days it is back to 0 again :p and I cant use CE again for some reason, tried restarting game and CE, might need to reboot PC, but will not happen for another 5 days :(
If you use unknown initial value, and just put increased value rather than trying to find the exact value it should work. I'm currently working on the update anyway so hopefully that should work for you ;)

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
sorry but I do not understand, I have to start the game and after launching the cheat? because I'm going exactly but nothing happens :( :(

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
sorry but I do not understand, I have to start the game and after launching the cheat? because I'm going exactly but nothing happens :( :(
Both opening the cheat before and after should work, just a few questions so I can try and help you out:
Are you using v0.22 of the game?
What operating system are you on?
Has your anti-virus removed memory.dll?

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
Both opening the cheat before and after should work, just a few questions so I can try and help you out:
Are you using v0.22 of the game?
What operating system are you on?
Has your anti-virus removed memory.dll?
yes for the V22, uses windows 10, but for who is "memory.dll I do not what it is

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
yes for the V22, uses windows 10, but for who is "memory.dll I do not what it is
The folder inside the .rar contains 2 files.
S0ulCheats.exe and memory.dll
Some anti-virus's may remove the memory.dll file and pick it up as a false positive? Does your folder contain the memory.dll?

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
The folder inside the .rar contains 2 files.
S0ulCheats.exe and memory.dll
Some anti-virus's may remove the memory.dll file and pick it up as a false positive? Does your folder contain the memory.dll?
I just saw, my antivirus removes me