RPGM - Completed - Chris Survival [v1.11] [Poison]

1. 2.00 star(s)

smithsmithsmith

Not a whole lot to this one, the gameplay is so shallow and easily bypassed it may as well not exist and the story is much the same with the added bonus of MTL. So all that's left is a glorified sex scene hunter with pretty generic scenes, just download a save file if you're curious.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

dreminh

Poison studio know that all of their gameplay is boring and fill with grind so they decide to get rid all of the gameplay and just go on H, this game can be play less than 5 min and then all the CG unlocked itself
    There also another round with only takes around 15 min or more
    Yep you can play with 1 hand .
  3. 4.00 star(s)

RagueltheUFO

This game is as quick as people said it was. Figure out where to go and make it to the end to get all the h-scenes.

Pros:
    • The game is easy to finish if you know where you’re going. You’re rewarded with more h scenes if you go out and look.
    • Art style is great and actually has male portraits (LOL)
    • Game is easy to play. The gun is a one hit kill on any enemy but the game reminds you that you only have 5 bullets. What it doesn’t tell you is how resting restores it.
    • The knife despite being said to be bad in story can 2 shot most enemies or 1 shot the stronger you are.
    • You can warp to any point of the map once you find the statue. This makes for hilarious story breaking logic. You’re trapped in the ruins but the statue is here to get out of the place and potentially escape the final boss.
    • Artwork is great.
    • Fishing mechanic doesn’t screw you over like in other hentai games where it wastes your time on top of not giving you a fish.
    • Crafting works. You can find almost every item in this game.
    • When you unlock the village, the money you owe can be used to buy most of the crafting items.
    • Story is easy to understand. Game has multiple plots going on from trying to get off the island with or without your crew to finding a way to escape it to understanding what transpired on the island for it to end up in this situation.
    • The game makes it clear that Chris isn’t easy to work with. Some h-scenes are her own arrogance kicking in when sometimes, to avoid the scene entirely is to just swallow your pride like with the adventurers. I was surprised there was an h-scene when I beat the game and saw it in the gallery, but it's like “Yeah, it’s avoidable for a reason”.
    • Different types of H scenes and has two versions whether or not Christ is a virgin.
    • Multiple endings based on what you do on the island and if you lose to the final boss or lose your virginity.
    • Voice acting for Chris = voice erotica
    • Losing in battle isn’t always a gameover. It depends if you’re fighting a mini-boss of course.
    • The translation is tolerable. Can play the game from beginning to end.
    • Menu is good with only the sex page the one where words go off the box (not like you need to see what it is)
    Cons:
    • The game is short if you know what you need to do. This is made up by there being multiple ways to beat the game and how you can even speed run it.
    • The translation isn’t perfect. Marking it down because while it's readable and it's not a mess, there are still many mistakes. I wouldn’t notice it because I read fast and autofill what the word should be, but repeating a whole sentence twice that might go over the dialogue box isn’t great.
    • I think I might have found a soft-lock. You can go into the orc cave early and Chris retreats saying it's not wise to go in. You can go in and go through the whole cave but after talking to the villagers on the left side of the map, the game has her walk out of the cave and freezes. IDK if it's because a certain order needs to happen to trigger a rescue mission or if the translation caused it to freeze.
    • It might be my computer or it might be the game, but basically if you go into the CG gallery after you beat the game, the images might not load at all and you have to leave and hope it refreshes. The recap doesn’t have this problem though even if the images are missing.
    • Not a lot of customization in terms of equipment
    • It's actually easy to miss out on a lot of h-scenes. When half of them are losing to a specific enemy (which every enemy has one surprisingly), but the special ones that happen on the map require certain triggers that can be bypassed if you pick the right dialogue options.
    • Shower is pretty easy to miss and useless because if you never lose a battle, you can’t really see the reason for it besides a shower fanservice.
    • Difficulty is a self-imposed challenge. Because the gun kills everything in one hit including the final boss, you got to handicap yourself with either the sex items, limit your item use and overall not use certain abilities. Yeah, combat is the weakest part of this game.
    • The game couldn’t bother to show Chris’ sprite when she is equipping sexual items on her except in the sex status menu. I equipped it to see it in battle, but it clearly doesn’t hinder her like the game makes it out to be.
    • The AI doesn’t seem to use sex attacks as often as other games, so if you’re trying to trigger those scenes, you’re out of luck.
    • Avoiding the villagers is annoying because it requires you to actually go to the desert first, find the translation book, beat the boss and run all the way back so you can stop them from attacking you.
    • The Orc Cave sucks. For one item that can get you past traps (or get you a hentai scene), you have to deal with 12-17 of them if you’re bad at navigating the place. It’s not worth it.
    • A minor gripe is how the villagers come off as a racist stereotype of islanders from the dark skin to the unintelligence to the ugliness. -_- I always hated this trope.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

LokiRF

I really liked this game
    +art is nice
    +voice acting is really good
    +good amount of scenes and they're easily obtainable
    +most defeat scenes don't result in game over
    +combat rape/sex mechanics
    -kinda short
    -mtl

overall one of the best releases I've played in recent memory