EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1636169163164.png

Overview:
In the year 20xx, a massive hurricane has appeared on the high sea, and a preliminary investigation has determined that the root of the terrifying weather is something residing on the remote island at the center of it.

Various countries dispatch reconnaissance teams to the island in hopes of seizing the abnormal power for themselves, but the hurricane has till now left no survivors. One particularly powerful nation decides to stop playing around, and deploys a full force, led by a fiery young female general named Chris, to assault the island.

However, a gigantic monster assaults the ships amidst a great storm, and Chris falls overboard, only to wash up alone on the island...! Chris can only pray her subordinates are okay as she navigates the island while trying to survive.

What Chris doesn't yet realize is that this island holds nothing but the worst in store for her...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-05-21
Release Date: 2021-09-17
Developer: Poison -
Translator: Shisaye F95zone
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.11
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Other Games: Divine-Miko-Koyori
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1636168984251.png 1636169015075.png 1636169046835.png 1636169067969.png 1636169101483.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
How similar does this play to Koyori? I hope it's not another grind-fest of sorts.

Edit: Nvm, saw the above comment with the speed run

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Game freezes whenever you use the contraceptive item, if anyone has a fix for this please share it.
Normally I don't watch/answer these threads but since 2 people tagged me here I saw your post.
If someone wants to report a bug they should post in the translation request thread of the game, or if they can't find it, dm me.

I don't have any involvement in these release threads, I neither request them, nor can I update the downloads provided here and I honestly avoid them because of "certain people".

Does it freeze completely without error? Could you provide a save with that item so I can test it on my end?

Reactions: MuninKai
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes