Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Normally I don't watch/answer these threads but since 2 people tagged me here I saw your post.
If someone wants to report a bug they should post in the translation request thread of the game, or if they can't find it, dm me.

I don't have any involvement in these release threads, I neither request them, nor can I update the downloads provided here and I honestly avoid them because of "certain people".

Does it freeze completely without error? Could you provide a save with that item so I can test it on my end?
Sure,
When I use the item it just freezes, no error, no massage and the music is still playing.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Sure,
When I use the item it just freezes, no error, no massage and the music is still playing.
I was able to reproduce the problem on the Japanese original v1.06. It is not an Issue with the translation.
I'll look into the prospect of updating to the game version 1.11 in the hopes that the dev fixed it.

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
while playing, i noticed, that this story is very familiar with an anime i watched afew years ago: mujin wakusei survive
it pretty much the same but without any sexual content.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I was able to reproduce the problem on the Japanese original v1.06. It is not an Issue with the translation.
I'll look into the prospect of updating to the game version 1.11 in the hopes that the dev fixed it.
Thanks for that.

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
is there actually a way to save the woman of this tribe?
you ge the key card from inside of the goblin cave and deactivate the security in the temple/ruins. and inside of the temple/ruins you got two options and the game just ends. get raped by these tentacles and get the tentacle armor or just go to the last fight in front of this machine.
i never saw any clue on how to save this woman..

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
Is pregnancy a mechanic or an ending?
this game is extremely confusing. since i unlocked all cgs by winning the fight against this guy whos name always changes throughout the game i really can´t tell.
this game is way too buggy and extremely confusing.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes