Jim2tolive

Nov 23, 2019
Edited MTL? Mate if this is your level of "editing" than maybe you need to go back to kindergarten, cause your English is as bad as google translate. There is nothing edited in this, you neither bothered to do it nor wanted to but claim its edited, double text lines, text going outside of the box into the far reaches of the universe, typical machine translation poetry, hell you did not even bother Chris being constantly referred by "Him", "His". There is no way in hell you would miss any of that if you would be sane, which means either we should question your sanity or your truthfulness.
If you don't like the game due to MTL, you might as well play the JP ver or hire / wait someone to do a proper TL for this game

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
If you don't like the game due to MTL, you might as well play the JP ver or hire / wait someone to do a proper TL for this game
don´t tell me you read the whole ingame-text? after she met this guy, whose name permanently changes in the game, in this base, i totally gave up on reading the whole text. only things that were somehow important did i really read.
and there are only 2 important things in this game to do: get the keycard from the orcs and deactivate (or not if you want to see every h-scene) the security system in the temple/ruins. that´s basically all you have to do in the game.

Pecetson

Dec 11, 2017
Not gonna lie I expected much more from it. Hot aryan supremacist waifu isn't enough, sadly.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Anyone know what are the effects of the Cursed Seal (scorpion defeat) and also the Tentacle Parasite (treant defeat)? The game doesn't give description.

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I don't have any .exe in the files... Can't launch the game.
Check if your antivirus deleted it, they sometimes do that for safe files. There's definitely an exe in the file I downloaded.

Also, if you extract the files into the default windows or programs folders that can also be the issue since windows doesn't like that.

CuroNira

Nov 15, 2018
Check if your antivirus deleted it, they sometimes do that for safe files. There's definitely an exe in the file I downloaded.

Also, if you extract the files into the default windows or programs folders that can also be the issue since windows doesn't like that.
teah I took it from anonfile first and it wasn't in there, then I took it from the mega link and it then worked! thanks!

Reactions: Scryehard

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
So is this solely GoR type of scene? Like the dev's previous games, had great art but boring hentai, though it doesn't seem as good an artist now, but did they improve the rest?

hiskiel

Jun 22, 2019
say, if you didn't pick the big breast option in the beginning, can you obtain it later on or nah?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes