• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
She actually has a small resemblance to Chris from "Demon master Chris" which is a yuri first person dungeon crawler.
That likely has more to do with JPs tending to be less than stellarly creative about their Paint-By-Numbers Blonde Waifu character designs, mind.

Reactions: Dyhart

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
What`s new in the update?
Only bugfixes?
It's a bit hard to figure out which update is which, but all recent patchnotes only list bugfixes.

October 18, 2021
Bug Fixes
Fixed a bug in the hidden room combat in the ruins
October 14, 2021
Bug fixes
Fixed a bug related to masochization
September 27, 2021
Bug Fixes
We have changed the specifications of masochization and fixed the defects.
September 22, 2021
Bug Fixes
Fixed a bug that occurred between the Orc Cave and the native settlement.
September 18, 2021
Bug Fixes
Fixed an error that occurred when using a fishing rod
Changed behavior of some enemies in hidden rooms
September 17, 2021
Bug Fixes and Others
Fixed a bug that caused the game to freeze when using birth control pills.
Fixed a "profile error" when starting up the game.

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
i liked this game. the female lead wasn't dumb as a box of rocks which is refreshing. the combat was easy to manage but still had the element of unpredictability that could get you killed. if your careful you can make it through the game relatively unscathed. i encountered no bugs so far or glitches that force reboot. all in all a fairly good game. well done guys.

Aug 28, 2018
1653246915043.png
What the fuck guys, Really? DMTL?
Is everyone just gonna make up some terms to cover their mtl now? Cant we simply stick to things everyone knows already? What the fuck is this, MTL, Edited MTL, some sort of MTL consisting of a crash every 5 minutes?

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
More MTL tags, yay.

What "DMTL" means though? "Dirty Machine Translation Lol"?
I still propose MTLH (MTL + Human Edit). ;)

P.S.
View attachment 1825228
What the fuck guys, Really? DMTL?
Is everyone just gonna make up some terms to cover their mtl now? Cant we simply stick to things everyone knows already? What the fuck is this, MTL, Edited MTL, some sort of MTL consisting of a crash every 5 minutes?
I mean, ur avatar is the answer, isn't it?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Not gonna lie, I very much preferred the artstyle of their previous game(s) to this one. Although definitely serviceable, this one just looks kinda...run-of-the-mill mehish, tbh.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Does anyone know how to make the poison for the orcs? I can't seem to find a recipe anywhere. I've got at least one of pretty much all the materials and lots of poisonous stuff - but no way to make poison for the orcs.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Does anyone know how to make the poison for the orcs? I can't seem to find a recipe anywhere. I've got at least one of pretty much all the materials and lots of poisonous stuff - but no way to make poison for the orcs.
It should be in the chemical section (I believe that is what it is called) at the fire.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
" What Chris doesn't yet realize is that this island holds nothing but the worst in store for her... "
Oh, it's why we play these games and I am sure the worst is just the beginning as we explore how bad it can go.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes