• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rev1lent

Jun 18, 2021
Damn it! If there were animation in this game, it would be 1 of the BEST games that I have played

Eroniichan

Apr 12, 2018
The latest post from author

looks like the scenes got animated?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Chris Survival [1.11] Compressed (Untested)

Win (1.44 GB/ 577 MB) , ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
DMTL? what's the meaning? (legit question since I know only edit mtl)
It's basically just a term I made up 1 year ago for a frankenstein monster of roughly 80% DeepL-Neural-Translator. 15% Google-Translate, 5% manual translations and bugfixes.
It's an attempt to create a more complete, and more coherent experience than a "normal" MTL in a much more reasonable time-frame than a proper translation.
I made over 100 of these already. You can find a full list in my signature.

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
How do you mean that exactly? I could edit the OP, but I don't really understand what you want.
Just a note "other games by the developer" and then that link?

Edit: I've added a note like that now. I hope that is what you wanted.
it would be fine with Other Games, altrough there's too many devs that call themself "Poison" xc (ye this is a thing that mods should hold in consideration)

KPO

Jun 12, 2017
If I were to play this I think I would only imagine this to be Chris from Majikoi.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
How do you mean that exactly? I could edit the OP, but I don't really understand what you want.
Just a note "other games by the developer" and then that link?

Edit: I've added a note like that now. I hope that is what you wanted.
Yeah i should have explained better sorry, you did it great.

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
i gotta say i liked this game. the female lead wasnt stupid as a box of rocks, and if your carefull you can get through it relatively safe. the combat is easy to manage but its not totally safe, you can loose normal mob fights. i didnt encounter any glitches or bugs that made me have to restart. all in all great game. well done guys.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
If I were to play this I think I would only imagine this to be Chris from Majikoi.
She actually has a small resemblance to Chris from "Demon master Chris" which is a yuri first person dungeon crawler.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes